UT has posted the full spring roster

Pruitt said he was up to 297, so it must be a misprint. FWIW a few beat writers said today he looked noticeably bigger

I noticed they list Morris at 6’4”...he’s always been 6’6” and he looks it standing next to warren in the videos...I think some of these numbers were pencil whipped without much review

Reactions: RollerVol
Did I miss something that transpired recently (admittedly I have not been on here in a few weeks because of travel and workload) but where is Darnell Wright?

The other interesting things I noticed:

(1) LaTrell Bumphus has moved back over to D-line
(2) Jeremy Banks back at RB
(3) Is West Shuler the son of Heath Shuler? He's listed at LB
Benji Shuler's boy. Benji was Heath's little brother and played WR for us.

I dont know what is but im going to need Tennesseee to update Brandon Johnson weight..He is at 203..They make it seem like he haven't been puting no weight..Smh

Don’t they usually wait until Fall to release the official weights?

Fwiw.

https://utsports.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Newcomers.

No. 77 OL Chris Akporoghene 6-3 301
No. 14 DB Warren Burrell 6-0 178
No. 27 LB Quavaris Crouch 6-1 242
No. 17 DB Tyus Fields 5-10 185
No. 3 RB Eric Gray 5-10 195
No. 6 WR Deangelo Gibbs 6-1 209
No. 80 WR Ramel Keyton 6-2 185
No. 82 TE Jackson Lowe 6-4 253
No. 22 DB Jaylen McCollough 6-0 200
No. 18 QB Brian Maurer 6-3 192
No. 64 OL Wanya Morris 6-4 309
No. 98 DL Aburey Solomon 6-5 306

Jahmir Johnson still listed at 270. I’m not sure how up to date those weights are.

Reactions: Vol Main
Man I sure hope these guys buy in and play for one another. That has been the most frustrating thing to watch other than the 4-5 wins thing, is that I get the notion people are playing for themselves and don’t really have a bond. They can learn a lot from the basketball team. Adopt the philosophy, It’s not about me.

Jahmir Johnson still listed at 270. I’m not sure how up to date those weights are.

I know you can’t tell much when watching highlights but he still looks small in the upper body in all these spring practice videos

If my math is correct next falls roster should have 27 home grown kids on scholarship. Throw in 21 from the state of Georgia and over half the team are from these two states. I was surprised by these numbers.
What really surprised me was that we have twice as many kids from California than we do Alabama.

VN Store

Back