UT has a new ticket platform

I spoke to the Vols ticket office Thursday because I found someone who said they had paid $50 to print their tickets. The first response was, "No, all digital." But I pressed, and then he said yes, confirming this was true.
They said if a person was buying these tickets from a ticket season holder, then the buyer should request both the printed tickets and the digital tickets because whichever one was scanned first would void the other set for the

You do realize that tickets are digital now and only paper tickets are available to staff and administration after requesting to be placed on a paper tickets list. Getting tickets at the stadium are going to be a thing of the past real soon
Trading tickets at game time should still be relatively simple at the stadium, assuming data is accessible. Cash can be given for the tickets at the stadium as usual, then the digital tickets can be immediately transferred to the buyers account. Problem could be with data access. If access is spotty, stadium could have a lot more vacancies.

Reactions: Eastknox865
Trading tickets at game time should still be relatively simple at the stadium, assuming data is accessible. Cash can be given for the tickets at the stadium as usual, then the digital tickets can be immediately transferred to the buyers account. Problem could be with data access. If access is spotty, stadium could have a lot more vacancies.
I hope it's the easy

How can you see the face value for the tickets? I can’t find it on the website.

Danny White has said the wifi will not be upgraded until next season. I don't have the codes to access the campus wifi and have to rely on Verizon which is not great at UT.

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back