UT has a new ticket platform

bugsme

Per the Fund and Ticket Office, the new platform is Ticketmaster. Thre is no option for getting physical tickets any longer. People woo don't have smart phones are SOL. :-(

SDV

Welcome to the new normal. Every team in every sport is ridding of paper tickets. If they haven’t yet, they will within the next couple of years. In my opinion, it’s much easier to have them on your phone. You don’t have to worry about losing them or forgetting them at home. Also easier to sell/transfer to others without having to drive somewhere and meeting people go get them. I recently went to an Angels game and someone gave me four paper tickets. We had to wait outside of the stadium on someone in our party that ran late. It was a pain in the ass and could have already been inside enjoying the game.

happy-go_vol

Welcome to the new normal. Every team in every sport is ridding of paper tickets. If they haven’t yet, they will within the next couple of years. In my opinion, it’s much easier to have them on your phone. You don’t have to worry about losing them or forgetting them at home. Also easier to sell/transfer to others without having to drive somewhere and meeting people go get them. I recently went to an Angels game and someone gave me four paper tickets. We had to wait outside of the stadium on someone in our party that ran late. It was a pain in the ass and could have already been inside enjoying the game.
This is true, selling could be easier, depending on If you don't need a ticket service

So if you don't have a smart phone , you can no longer attend a VOLS football game ? Seems like a bad business decision in my opinion to alienate a segment of your fan base ! GO VOLS !

VN Store