UT Football ticket prices to increase

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I heard today that the football ticket prices are going up to $45. When will it end?

Well, SOMETHING's gotta finance all that secret espionage stuff we do against Bama. How much do infrared, satellite-powered, night-vision goggles go for now anyway?

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Can't we all just get along. When will it end? I heard more of that whole mess was coming out today. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Hey Freak, I hope you don't mind my new siggy. If you do, just let me know and I'll change it. I got a GOOOD belly laugh out that line.

That's hilarious LIO. I probably would have never noticed if you hadn't pointed it out to me. I will have to tell the guys I was at the game with to check that out. They will never let me live it down. :lol:

When I read that post something about that just struck me as hilarious. You know I always get a kick out of your posts.

When is UT going to give back??????? :bad: :bad:

Ticket prices will continue to increase!!!!!! :furious3: :furious3:

But that is the Big Orange Screw, I graduated over 10 years ago and I am still getting screwed!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 24 2004, 05:00 AM
Well, SOMETHING's gotta finance all that secret espionage stuff we do against Bama. How much do infrared, satellite-powered, night-vision goggles go for now anyway?

:D

We have to charge more...we are having to pay players a lot mor ethese days. When Bama gets all its scholarships back we will have to pay even more! I hope big Phil has some more investigations going on on the rest of the SEC, otherwise, player salaries are going to get out of control. Not to mention what we are having to pay NCAA officials on the down low. :bad:

No, this is coach Fulmer. I enjoy these boards very much. Hold on a second..."Yes, I'd like to order one of your super supreme pizzas with everything. Deliver it to the orange Escalade parked in front of Timmy Jone's house on tater salad Rd"...Sorry about that, I'm working from my laptop, and I'm parked out in front of this kid's house that I am sure Alabama is trying to cut a deal with. He is only in the 4th grade, but he has a go cart and a moped...I think we all know how he came by that type of transportation - BAMA BOOSTERS!

Hold on for another second..."Look Tee, I'm not coming down there and bail you out again...what? a buffett at 11:30? O.K. but this is still the last time."...Wait a minute..I see some guy buying Timmy a cone from one of those ice cream trucks..I THINK IT'S LOGAN YOUNG!!!...oooh what is that rocky road?..."

Fat Boy Orange it sounds like you have way too much time on your hands. Pretty creative though I must admit. :dunno:

VN Store

Back