UT @ Florida Game Time Announced (Noon ET)

Make fun of me all you want but I think we're going to win. I think we'll improve every week and sneak into a bowl game

Based on what??

giphy.gif

I will be in Florida that Saturday. Not at the game, but close to Gainesville FL. If we win, then it's because I'm there!

*We ain't winning a game this year, not with our qb
You better be putting winning on your list or I’ll send Jerry to TP your house

Reactions: joevol33
I've just been watching college football long enough to spot a trap game when I see one I think. Those noon games are brutal. They let Tennessee stick around for to long and we pull it off in the fourth thanks to our NFL kicker.

Then if you've been watching so long, you'd realize this kind of reasoning has been used by Vol fans for a decade now. And how has it turned out so far?

Then if you've been watching so long, you'd realize this kind of reasoning has been used by Vol fans for a decade now. And how has it turned out so far?
Tennessee has not been 0-2 since 1988 so i'm not so sure we are talking about the same thing here.

It's too bad that I can't drink because it will take a lot of drinking to make it through this years Florida-Tennessee game:rolleyes:
Yeah...not a big drinker myself.....I will probably be fishing during the game and I will probably check the score....be disappointed...and keep right on fishing!!!!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back