UT @ Florida Game Time Announced (Noon ET)

I was at the UF - Miami game which was at 7 pm, but hot and humid here in Orlando. I saw no UF cramping and no hands on hips of defensive players, which I was specifically looking for given our depth issues. Saw none of that so I do think physically the team is well conditioned.

Reactions: G8R8U2 and 08Vol
I was wondering as well. Was 2001 a night game? If so, I think it was still CBS, just one of their double headers.
It seems even in this last decade plus of some bad teams the game was still on CBS except for last yer

Was the 14 game a noon game?

Either ESPN, ESPN2, or SECN

giphy.gif

Reactions: feathersax
They gone roll outa bed and our boys will be ready to play. Hungry for the first win of the season

I was at the UF - Miami game which was at 7 pm, but hot and humid here in Orlando. I saw no UF cramping and no hands on hips of defensive players, which I was specifically looking for given our depth issues. Saw none of that so I do think physically the team is well conditioned.
QFP. One excuse you can’t make after we whip that ass

I know it’s an away game but I may just drive up to Knoxville anyway.

There is a Lego convention thing my kids would love to go to. Much better use of my Saturday.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
I mean noon games are best case for road teams so I'm down with it.

The Bama game should be a shoe in for the SEC Network game though, absolutely absurd that it deemed more valuable than any conference game.

I've just been watching college football long enough to spot a trap game when I see one I think. Those noon games are brutal. They let Tennessee stick around for to long and we pull it off in the fourth thanks to our NFL kicker.
Except that we haven't appeared capable so far of springing a trap on a cub scout troop.

Reactions: Volatility
Gonna be sweltering down there.

sadly i bought tickets to this massacre months ago. No fear, ill be in attendance with my brown bag over my head.

I joke about not watching the UTC game but, truth be told, I couldn't miss it. I must be helplessly hopeful.

VN Store

Back