UT @ Florida Game Time Announced (Noon ET)

This might favor us. It's on the road so a Noon start might mean a more subdued crowd in Gainesville. Not that we're going to win anyway; but better odds of an upset in a Noon game than a 7pm game.

That’s a hell of a spin there maybe you should teach Jarrett. It won’t matter tho, they’ll be there in force and we’ll be wore out by 10m in the 3rd

I'll be in Crystal River/and chiefland on Saturday, honeymoon island on Friday. If we win this game, I'll drive to Gainesville wearing my checkered overalls, and walk downtown singing Florida sucks. Of course I'd get attacked, but I'm sure I won't be doing it. If we win though!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
It makes sense that they put Arkansas at night. They want people watching Georgia and Norte Dame.

I want what your smoking/drinking, I like your style but I need help getting there. Lol.
I've just been watching college football long enough to spot a trap game when I see one I think. Those noon games are brutal. They let Tennessee stick around for to long and we pull it off in the fourth thanks to our NFL kicker.

hopefully their players and fans are hung over from some hard friday night partying

I can already assure you of two things:
- About 8,000 UF students will NOT yet be in their seats at kickoff. They’ll finish strolling in with about 6 minutes left in the first quarter. Game times are merely suggestions to today’s students.
- It’ll be hotter than seven hells on the field at the start of the second half and through the end of the game.

I don’t like a noon start for this game. My history watching Florida football is they don’t have the proper energy level for these noon starts. I’ll get in depth next week, I’ve got Kentucky to worry about first.

This might favor us. It's on the road so a Noon start might mean a more subdued crowd in Gainesville. Not that we're going to win anyway; but better odds of an upset in a Noon game than a 7pm game.

No question. Plus two more weeks of UT players being told they suck and UF players taking them lightly.

I’ll say this though, UT fans hoping to upset Florida should be pulling for Florida to beat Kentucky. If UF loses to Kentucky, the chances of them not being ready to play the following week v UT go waaay down.

I honestly think the opposite.

From what I have seen, that team will collapse in that heat.

Hope for rain

Reactions: G8R8U2
I honestly think the opposite.

From what I have seen, that team will collapse in that heat.

Hope for rain

Good point on the heat affecting them. And if it does rain, Florida has had about 40 practices now in the rain. If anyone should be prepared for playing when it’s wet, it’s teams in Florida.

I wish it was an 8am game to keep the fans away and the heat down. Still I don't think the fans will be in full force until after half time. I hate CBS right now anyways.

Too Damn Hot to play ANYWHERE in the South Or SW at noon! Somebody's gonna get really sick (or worse) playing these games for TV in September! 95 degrees here in SE Tn Today!

Reactions: Jaws
When was the last time this game wasn't on CBS at 3:30 ET? They want as few people watching this slaughter as possible.
I was wondering as well. Was 2001 a night game? If so, I think it was still CBS, just one of their double headers.
It seems even in this last decade plus of some bad teams the game was still on CBS except for last yer

VN Store

Back