UT favored by 11.5

UT may put up 50 on a bad vandy team. This game could get ugly early. They need to start worrying about Kentucky, since the vandy game will be a walkover.

Crap! We need John Adams, et al to come out in force ragging on the team this week and next! C'mon, all you Nega-Vols, do your part!

I am gonna borrow a line from CPF, lets take it one week at a time. Beat Vandy then lets get ready to go to Lexington and continue our dominance of the Cats.

I'll be a negavol. We have a nearly 100% chance of being outcoached, but fortunately we should be able to bridge that gap with talent. I would struggle picking us to beat Murray St on the road.

Let's just pray that our guys don't think that beating a bad Arky team is some kind of statement about our vast improvement.

How about GA by 8 over KY

I like KY in this one

I'd like to see them win an emotional game against GA, then come out flat against Tennessee

Crap! We need John Adams, et al to come out in force ragging on the team this week and next! C'mon, all you Nega-Vols, do your part!

I agree! We need to start calling for some of the coaches heads and watch this team destroy its opponent. I vote for Cut/Fulmer this week!

VN Store

Back