‘23 UT EDGE Tausili Akana

It better be an equipment manager. Because this guy is going to be a stud
Who know but he’s an edge guy and I assume his size is about his frame, not height and weight. That’s mostly what they use for potential. If a guy has narrow upper torso (chest area) then he’s limited on putting on good weight. I’m just assuming that’s the case

Who know but he’s an edge guy and I assume his size is about his frame, not height and weight. That’s mostly what they use for potential. If a guy has narrow upper torso (chest area) then he’s limited on putting on good weight. I’m just assuming that’s the case

Even if he's on the smaller side of 6'4 guys in terms of shoulder width, 6'4 is a lot of room to fill out. No reason he can't be at least 240 if he's already 225. Plenty of elite edge rushers playing around 240

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Even if he's on the smaller side of 6'4 guys in terms of shoulder width, 6'4 is a lot of room to fill out. No reason he can't be at least 240 if he's already 225. Plenty of elite edge rushers playing around 240
Weight isn’t as important as arm length (reach) and frame is important for strength. In the last class and the so far in 23 (Herring and Bradley) we have 4 dudes that meet that criteria in addition to being highly skilled.

Im just playing devils advocate here. I have no idea if it’s true but If it is that’s probably why. Who are we to argue against RG, Eckler and Banks?

Weight isn’t as important as arm length (reach) and frame is important for strength. In the last class and the so far in 23 (Herring and Bradley) we have 4 dudes that meet that criteria in addition to being highly skilled.

Im just playing devils advocate here. I have no idea if it’s true but If it is that’s probably why. Who are we to argue against RG, Eckler and Banks?

Sure, arm length matters. 6’4 guys typically don’t typically have arm length problems. Maybe he does, I doubt it.

I imagine it’s more of they preferred the size of others (Herring and Bradley) but now an additional spot is open and he’s best available. I could be wrong. But I can’t simply see the “he’s undersized” argument

Sure, arm length matters. 6’4 guys typically don’t typically have arm length problems. Maybe he does, I doubt it.

I imagine it’s more of they preferred the size of others (Herring and Bradley) but now an additional spot is open and he’s best available. I could be wrong. But I can’t simply see the “he’s undersized” argument

I guess we'll find out, or we won't. If AP says the staff said it then they probably did.

I guess we'll find out, or we won't. If AP says the staff said it then they probably did.

I’m not arguing the staff didn’t say it. I remember the podcast AP said this in. I’m saying we don’t know the context he said it in. For example, did they like Bradley and Herring more in terms of arm length.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Is Tennessee still after this kid? We have two stud Edge guys committed, but that's a position you take as many as you can get. Akana seems like the most likely option if they take another. Unless the above comments about the staff not liking him are true. Is he scheduled to visit?

Is Tennessee still after this kid? We have two stud Edge guys committed, but that's a position you take as many as you can get. Akana seems like the most likely option if they take another. Unless the above comments about the staff not liking him are true. Is he scheduled to visit?
He's not coming here

VN Store

Back