‘23 UT EDGE Tausili Akana

Approaching 50 offers, there is still significant work to do for Akana to get his list to a more manageable level. That process has gotten underway.

There is no official top list yet but the four-star said Tennessee, Oklahoma, LSU, Alabama and Michigan State are some of the schools that have really piqued his interest. More focus is coming to his favorites.

“It’s coming down slowly,” Akana said. “I finally sat down with my parents, my mom and dad, and talked about it. We’re definitely starting to bring it down.”
gorney

Nope. I just think our momentum has eroded.
I think we’re fine. We lost out on Tate. Heupel needs talent in the trenches to be successful. Adding elite WRs and RBs definitely accelerate the rebuild but I expect to field a prolific offense regardless. We’re further along than even the most optimistic fans thought we would be when Heupel was hired. When you’re competing for these huge names there will be bumps along the way.

I keep seeing this kid mentioned in other threads like we lead for him, but not much in this one. Is he in Knoxville this weekend?

VN Store

Back