‘23 UT EDGE Tausili Akana

Yea he's prob top 3 on the really really want list but he's also the most unrealistic of the bunch.You never know I just feel were on the road trip just to be on the road trip and prob because of Nico.I always think if we get them here we have chance though
Idk that he’s unrealistic? He just seems to be all over the place. A visit like you said could change everything.

Man we seem to be recruiting a lot of edge guys. Wonder why we aren’t recruiting as many ILBs?
I may be wrong but I’m thinking it’s similar to recruiting tackles and guards. Easier to move a slower tackle inside than vice versa. I’m thinking it could be the same with LBs…

Reactions: norrislakevol
I may be wrong but I’m thinking it’s similar to recruiting tackles and guards. Easier to move a slower tackle inside than vice versa. I’m thinking it could be the same with LBs…
Some of these bigger edge guys will be moved inside. I also feel that it's possible that a couple of these safety prospects could be moved to LB if they come here. A lot just depends on who we land.

Some of these bigger edge guys will be moved inside. I also feel that it's possible that a couple of these safety prospects could be moved to LB if they come here. A lot just depends on who we land.

Like OT, you can never have too many bigtime Edge rushers. And in this class we might overindex on both of those positions which would be a very good thing.

Man we seem to be recruiting a lot of edge guys. Wonder why we aren’t recruiting as many ILBs?
I’m concerned about our LB board also, but if we can just get the guys we’re targeting (Justin Jefferson, CJ Allen, Telander, and Robinson/Smith) it will be a great LB class. Also with the DBs we’re targeting I could see them moving McDonald to LB in 2023

The strategy...get a quick lead early, force the opponent to play from behind most of the game...this leads to passing the ball more...equals more opportunities to rush and sack the passer. Which means we need plenty of pass rushers.

VN Store

Back