UT creating the Big Orange block party adjacent to LNS for Supers

Y9 is bringing Pappy for everyone.
If he played this right, he could pass this off as his doing and rub in txbo’s face that he orchestrated getting 50,000+ standing room only seats. Only it’s not actually in the stadium and there aren’t actually any seats. Some guys just aren’t quick thinkers when the pressures on I suppose.
GBO!!

If he played this right, he could pass this off as his doing and rub in txbo’s face that he orchestrated getting 50,000+ standing room only seats. Only it’s not actually in the stadium and there aren’t actually any seats. Some guys just aren’t quick thinkers when the pressures on I suppose.
GBO!!

You are Welcome

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Just drove down to campus to scout the block party site. It will be in the street beyond the outfield extending from left field to right field up to where they are doing road construction behind fraternity row.
The gravel parking lot was roped off and looked like a site for vendors etc. Overhead netting was being installed to protect against incoming missiles courtesy of Drew Gilbert and the boys -just kidding.

No sign of where video boards would he located.

I think it's from parking garage across from Lindsey Nelson down to the porch entrance if I'm not mistaken right by the main entrance

VN Store

Back