UT co-leader for Eric Berry's high school teammate...

Jaytrain5

Terrance Parks.

A cornerback in the class of 08 lists Tennessee and Florida as his co-leaders. He says he grew up a Florida fan, but likes coach Troop and talks with Berry a lot about playing college ball together.

He's 6-foot-1, 200 lbs. and runs the forty in 4.4

Only a junior and already has offers from UT, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, Va. Tech, and Ohio St.

Terrance Parks.

A cornerback in the class of 08 lists Tennessee and Florida as his co-leaders. He says he grew up a Florida fan, but likes coach Troop and talks with Berry a lot about playing college ball together.

He's 6-foot-1, 200 lbs. and runs the forty in 4.4

Only a junior and already has offers from UT, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, Va. Tech, and Ohio St.

I'd worry about scUM,(aka"The Urban Myth).. But, with Eric on our side plus Coach Taylor, I think we can pull him in.. He will get alot interest toward the spring and summer.. I would expect USC,F$U,and many others to come knocking on his door..

I'd worry about scUM,(aka"The Urban Myth).. But, with Eric on our side plus Coach Taylor, I think we can pull him in.. He will get alot interest toward the spring and summer.. I would expect USC,F$U,and many others to come knocking on his door..

I'm not used to people calling him Coach Taylor...I automatically thought of Friday Night Lights..not CTT. :)

A year to go and lots of talking and visiting to go. Hope Berry keeps the lines of communication open.

Parks stated that he will have his recruitment finished by Spring so he can concentrate on his senior year of football

VN Store

Back