UT close to deal with Jeff Brohm

giphy.gif

Black and gold for effect.

"You don't come to Knoxville and talk to a man like Jimmy Haslam like that!"
"Beaver, you're my brother. And I love you. But don't ever take sides against the family again."

Reactions: 3 people
My sources ..... lol j/k , always wanted to say that.

Anyway I heard that Brohms buyout decreases by 1 mil. On December 5. Does Currie wait almost a week to stop the bleeding or does he spend a million for this all to be done with??

I'd be good with Brohm. Ready for this to be over

Exactly. Tired of the embarrassment. Just watched Finebaum, Smith, and other dude laugh when discussing us.

Decent coach, better than other names we've heard mentioned.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd rather get Kiffin, but this guy may have potential. Every coach has to start from someplace, if he's the man he deserves our support and the initial benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Of the list of guys I think this administration would actually hire, Brohm is the best candidate.
Could have a high ceiling.

Reactions: 6 people
Brohm would be a solid hire. Per Hyams:

"went 30-10, 19-5 in Conference USA and won 2 conference titles and 2 bowl games. His offenses finished top 10 in nation in scoring, passing and total yards."

Reactions: 4 people
Brohm over Kiffin is the most ridiculous hiring decision in UT's history. Except for Schiano, that's what Curry Get's you. Rinse and Repeat in 5 years fellas.

Reactions: 3 people
Brohm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SchiaNO

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back