‘23 UT CB Smith Snowden

I caught up with Smith Snowden, a cornerback out of Utah that added an offer from the Vols this morning.

Here is what Snowden said:

"Tennessee is my first SEC offer so it’s very special to me. I like that they are the first SEC offer to look past my height and see that I can play in the SEC. I talked to Aaron Amaama and Trey Johnson this morning. I will get on a call with coach Martinez tomorrow 3pm.

"This offer definitely puts Tennessee on my radar. It is a place I can see myself visiting for sure. They took a chance on me and I’m so grateful for it."

Utah has been viewed as the favorite with BYU very much involved. Northwestern is a school he has visited too. Snowden is a high academic young man.
- Chad Simmons

“You know nothing Smith…!”

10.54 - 100 meter.
Don't know anyone from Utah to ever run that fast!

Outstanding film

Reactions: Scvol7906
Tennessee offered Utah defensive back Smith Snowden on Tuesday. Like Laffitte, it was his first SEC offer and he’s another Amaama connection. He told Volquest that Tennessee likes his feet and ability to play man coverage. Tennessee is looking like they will get an OV, but nothing is set yet. He’s taken OVs to Northwestern, Utah and Colorado. His dad played at BYU and while everyone thinks he’s going there he maintains he is ‘100 percent open’ and doesn’t know if he’ll even take an OV there.
-On3

VN Store

Back