UT Basketball lands Aidoo

Well, I stand corrected. I thought this kid was destined to eventually land in Chapel Hill.
Soon to be 5*?
Nice, much needed commitment!
GBO!!

So you’ll be happy with a first round exit in the tourney again? We finished the year with an 8 - 8 record. I certainly hope we finish the last half of our schedule next year like the first half of this year. I’m looking for a final 4 as the bare minimum for next year. It’s about damn time!
Your bare minimum is a final four? Holy cow!! Tennessee has NEVER made the final four and that is your bare minimum expectation for next year?! Talk about unrealistic expectations. Geez.

So you’ll be happy with a first round exit in the tourney again? We finished the year with an 8 - 8 record. I certainly hope we finish the last half of our schedule next year like the first half of this year. I’m looking for a final 4 as the bare minimum for next year. It’s about damn time!
Your bare minimum is something our program has only come close to achieving once in its history? I'd keep the whiskey handy.

🔥

I’m going to try and do my best to stick around here and not go missing until November like I usually do. I’m excited about the football season, but these basketvols are creating the excitement in Knoxville these days
BaseVols creating a fair share of excitement for Vols sportsmen too!

Nope, I said we sucked in the tournament and think the early exits are an issue. I just said we were easily in the field this year. If we have a normal season next year I expect the team should be better and go further if the roster shakes out how it looks to at this point.

Is this a VN pie in the sky... or something that might really happen?
Real my friend. Best overall class in Tennessee History. What makes it good is yes one and done Chandler and most likely BHH if he comes and reclassified but 3 other really talented kids that are here for 3 or 4 years for future. Home Run. In CHRIST Alone

U guys thinking the 🦒 is going to be at UT for 3 or 4 years are sadly mistaken, imo. Two years at the most.

He will Aidoo!

BOOMMMM!
giphy.gif

Reactions: OneVolNation
This new commit reminds me of the kid Gafford that played at Arky a few years back except he was mostly a dunker without a outside shot. I really like this pickup. We need length on the inside to keep other teams from driving in for uncontested layups.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I just love the 🦒's game and at 6'11 with a 7'4 wingspan and 3 point range, I bet the NBA does, too. I'm ecstatic over this pick-up, tho. Landing this kid may be more important than landing BHH in the sense that Aidoo meets a bigger need for UT's biggest weakness after signing Chandler. So, before I catch hell, I'm not saying Jonas is better than BHH, just more of a need at a current weak position for UT

VN Store

Back