UT Basketball lands Aidoo

Vol49er

I just love the 🦒's game and at 6'11 with a 7'4 wingspan and 3 point range, I bet the NBA does, too. I'm ecstatic over this pick-up, tho. Landing this kid may be more important than landing BHH in the sense that Aidoo meets a bigger need for UT's biggest weakness after signing Chandler. So, before I catch hell, I'm not saying Jonas is better than BHH, just more of a need at a current weak position for UT
I agree with you he wont be here four years. I think year 2 he's going to have a great year with Fulk and BHH gone, he'll be the starting center and end up a first round draft pick as a sophomore

I just love the 🦒's game and at 6'11 with a 7'4 wingspan and 3 point range, I bet the NBA does, too. I'm ecstatic over this pick-up, tho. Landing this kid may be more important than landing BHH in the sense that Aidoo meets a bigger need for UT's biggest weakness after signing Chandler. So, before I catch hell, I'm not saying Jonas is better than BHH, just more of a need at a current weak position for UT
Aidoo needs to add some weight/strength before he gets to the NBA. BHH legit looks like he could be in the league now.... dude is big

bleedingTNorange

I think BHH is more important next year, but in the sense we will get more years from Aidoo than BHH I like the pickup a lot...I also think you probably should lower you expectations a bit next year for Aidoo.

VolDaddy61

Aidoo, Kennedy Chandler, Jahmai Mashack, Justin Powell, and Josiah would make a promising starting five. If Hatfield joins the mix ?! Wow. Olivier, Vescovi, Bailey, and possibly Fulky coming off the bench ?! They would be one of the deepest teams in the country, easily the conference.

The Dog

Because I Can
I think BHH is more important next year, but in the sense we will get more years from Aidoo than BHH I like the pickup a lot...I also think you probably should lower you expectations a bit next year for Aidoo.
My expectations are not unreasonable, 7/5/1 in 15-20 minutes, but if he does ball out, remember The Dog told u all, don't sleep on the 🦒

VolFreakJosh

Hoping for the best
Aidoo, Kennedy Chandler, Jahmai Mashack, Justin Powell, and Josiah would make a promising starting five. If Hatfield joins the mix ?! Wow. Olivier, Vescovi, Bailey, and possibly Fulky coming off the bench ?! They would be one of the deepest teams in the country, easily the conference.
I think Fulky would start over Aidoo

TrippieRedd

Fulky is starting next year. Period.

We should definitely be a top 20 team next year, possibly top 15. If we can get this class to stay around for a year 2, there’s no reason they shouldn’t be able to compete for a championship.

backdoorcutvol

I don’t think Fulky stays to come off the bench.

Slow down. We said the same thing before last season. But I definitely think we could be a top 15 team.

VolDaddy61

Slow down. We said the same thing before last season. But I definitely think we could be a top 15 team.
If Hatfield commits for '21, I believe the makeup if this team is better than last year's. The glaring weakness being size, and a true point guard from last year's squad shouldn't be an issue this year.

VN Store