UT Basketball #4 All-Time 5-Star Recruits (SEC)

If Barnes stays for 5 more years, then look for us to move up that list.
Good bet, considering he has 5 of the 8 five stars that we've had. Hubbs, Tobias, and Hopson all were as well. I don't know how long those rankings go back, but ours are all from 2008 to now. 8 over a 13 year period isn't too bad.

Good bet, considering he has 5 of the 8 five stars that we've had. Hubbs, Tobias, and Hopson all were as well. I don't know how long those rankings go back, but ours are all from 2008 to now. 8 over a 13 year period isn't too bad.
I remember Duke Crews and Ramar smith were 5 stars on Scout.com I think. JP Prince, Tyler Smith, and Chism were fringe 5 stars as well.

If Barnes stays for 5 more years, then look for us to move up that list.
We actually may not get too many more moving forward with the upstart Overtime Elite league. NIL helps but Overtime Elite keeps gobbling up 5-star recruits meaning there’s much less available. In any given year there’s only about 20 anyway. Take a third to half away and it becomes even harder to compete against the blue bloods for those few 5-stars. This is just year 1 of the league so they may die off or they may blow up and start taking even more.

VN Store

Back