UT at UGA

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Vols trail by 2 at the half. Georgia got in some early foul trouble but the calls have really gone against us since that point. A fight almost broke out and we ended up with three technicals...Georgia only got one. I don't know if any of you saw it but it looked like Bradshaw really got a raw deal. All he did was step over to say something to the guy and he gets pushed. If you are gonna get a "T" you would at least like to be the guy doing the pushing. :D

Yep...that game, like most others this year, sucked! Jerry Green doesn't seem that bad, now. Is it football time, yet? :banghead:

Originally posted by KnoxKDX@Feb 21, 2004 10:20 PM
Yep...that game, like most others this year, sucked! Jerry Green doesn't seem that bad, now. Is it football time, yet? :banghead:

It is very very frustrating to watch. I don't know if I can make it through four more games and the SEC tourney. The Kentucky game Wednesday night could be very ugly. I really can't figure what this teams problem is. We just seem to have major mental lapses at key points in games. Like when Scooter hit a three to cut the lead to one in the second half, we proceeded to turn the ball over the next 3 or 4 trips down the court.

:bad: :bash: :crap: :banghead: :furious3:

VN Store

Back