UT and UF: Auburn Deja Vu?

2019 Florida is much,much better than 2018 Auburn
In what way?

Auburn had a better running game, better defense, a quarterback who is currently in the NFL, two WRs who are currently in the NFL...

Florida MIGHT be AS GOOD, but I see no reasonable way to conclude that they are BETTER. To say they are "much, much better" is kind of ridiculous.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Tennessee's ability to run the ball gives me confidence. The only thing that scares me about Florida is Dan Mullen's ability to scheme wide open receivers and create explosive plays that turn the game.

I hope JG has a Crompton moment and just gets the offense. Well one can hope anyways

It can and does occasionally happen. If memory serves me correctly, Coach Cutcliffe had a “come-to-Jesus” meeting with Tee Martin at halftime of the ’98 game vs. Georgia. Tee was a much more effective quarterback for the rest of the season. Unfortunately, he didn’t have the benefit of Cutcliffe’s tutelage as a senior.

Reactions: wesley21
SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif
Any other sec teams lose in the swamp as much as we have? Real question. Irritates me mizzou and ky can pull it off, but we fall every time.

I think both teams are going to exploit the edges, and use misdirection to get the run game started....makes me nervous about our young players missing assignments....this game is one of the most intriguing Tennessee vs Florida games on recent memory.
I think we were evenly matched last yr, but we just do Tennessee things and find a way to make them look like the better team.

Any other sec teams lose in the swamp as much as we have? Real question. Irritates me mizzou and ky can pull it off, but we fall every time.
UT seems to put so much into the UF game to where failure is the only result obtainable. Other schools see UF as "a game" whereas UT puts the Gators on a pedestal. Any win over them seems to go down in Vol lore.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back