USFL 2023

No one in attendance for this Michigan Houston game. Oof

They had a long weather delay for lightning.

Plus I don't really think they expect a lot of attendance for any non-Stallions games. You can buy 1 ticket today that's good for all 3 games. My guess they care little about the attendance and care only for the viewership numbers on TV and streaming.

Reactions: MAD
I didn’t realize they were playing everything in Birmingham. Just did a drive by on the tv and saw no one there.
Yep, all the games are in Birmingham except for the championship game because the World Games will be in Birmingham at that time. I am worried about the attendance of the games. All the games pulling fans from 1 market seems like it won't work out too well.

Yep, all the games are in Birmingham except for the championship game because the World Games will be in Birmingham at that time. I am worried about the attendance of the games. All the games pulling fans from 1 market seems like it won't work out too well.

I’ll be honest….I looked at the stands and thought I wasn’t interested either. Moved to the NBA.

I tried to watch some of the game today, but to be honest, it was bad, sloppy football. I just couldn’t get into it. I wish it was better, and maybe it will be.

They had a long weather delay for lightning.

Plus I don't really think they expect a lot of attendance for any non-Stallions games. You can buy 1 ticket today that's good for all 3 games. My guess they care little about the attendance and care only for the viewership numbers on TV and streaming.
How would you compare the opening weekend of the XFL 2020 vs USFL 2022?

How would you compare the opening weekend of the XFL 2020 vs USFL 2022?

I'd give the edge to the XFL because fair or not having people in the stands make a difference in the visuals; though I will say the opening night game with the Stallions was on par with the XFL's opening.

I get why they did the hub and if it pays off for them next year it's cool but there's no way to spin that it doesn't look good when teams are playing in front of empty stadiums and it isn't 2020 anymore.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back