USCjr fans talking crap

You live in Charleston? Love that place. Ill be down there toward the end of November for an event, cant wait
No place like Charleston, history, architecture, grace, beauty, marshes and beaches...but we ain't got no Krystal burgers...lol.

I love Charleston and I'm happy here--the place my kids grew up and lived--but there is no place like Knoxville either. I love that town--not lived there since college days, but a very special place. It's just different. Steve Earle said it's where the old south meets the rust belt. I think he's right.

Reactions: tbh and tennrich1
South Carolina has always been like this. Their fans get awfully proud of themselves for a program that has accomplished absolutely nothing. "Remember that one time in 2010 we won the SEC east and then went on to lose the SEC championship 56-17?" That is literally the only example they have of winning anything since joining the SEC. They have the worst mascot in all sports and Columbia is the armpit of the south. If their fans were smart they would jump on that Clemson bandwagon and feel like champions for once.
Couldn't have said it better. I live in Columbia. Saturday morning of the UGA game the entire SC fanbase was ready to burn down Muschamp's house. Saturday afternoon he was Bear Bryant. The entire "Golden Age" of SC football can be summed up in three wins in a row over UGA and five in a row over Clemson. After that, pretty much nothing.

Reactions: KBVol
Was there during August. At least they cut out afternoon PT cause of the heat. The ants still sucked. Always remember” Beat the Heat”.

What is weird is now that I am a 61H I can black flag PT now. They still make us look at the wet bulb but I doubt the wet bulb has ever read under 90 degrees in Columbia from May 1st to the end of November.

No place like Charleston, history, architecture, grace, beauty, marshes and beaches...but we ain't got no Krystal burgers...lol.

I love Charleston and I'm happy here--the place my kids grew up and lived--but there is no place like Knoxville either. I love that town--not lived there since college days, but a very special place. It's just different. Steve Earle said it's where the old south meets the rust belt. I think he's right.
Yeah, I love both. I was stationed at Parris Island for a few years and spent alot of time in Charleston. Never lived in Knoxville just a frequent visitor.

Reactions: DonDiego
Sadly this game will all come down to JG. WM will keep his team right to the LOS and force him to prove he can beat them deep. If JG can actually connect on the deep ball then the game will be ours. If we try the same ole run it and throw it short crap JG has done all year they will make a joke of us.
Our D can handle them for at least the first half but if JG throws a couple ints on top of a bunch of 3 n outs they will be to wore down and have an attitude of screw it by the second half and that’s where they will run away with it.

The other thing that concerns me is our DBs. We have proven we can stop the run but the secondary has been susceptible to mid-deep throws. Until we learn to man up and stop playing 5-10yards off wrs we will continue to be picked apart by decent-good passing teams.

Perfect assessment man. This has been the story of jg’s career. He’s just so damn bad at moving around in the pocket when needed, understanding where the pressure is coming from, going through progressions to find the right receiver, and the. Delivering an accurate pass. Terrible. And unfortunately, that’s what will be necessary to win. Good QBs play. There have been so many games like this the last few rain where we just hoped we could get average qb play and would win if so. Our line and defend will do enough for us to win. But we’ll need to qb to do his part. Here’s to hoping he’ll do it. But I doubt he will. We’ve seen it so many times and we always come away disappointed. Jg is as bad of a qb as you’ll see in cfb

I hope they continue to feel that way right up until game time. Overconfidence will backfire if things don't go your way. We got beat by Ga St because the game was taken for granted as a win by the entire team and staff. We folded when they smacked us in the mouth. I want to see Muschamp's head down, slinking off the field after this game. The only way to wipe that smug expression off his face is to smack them in the mouth.

Looks like a beat down in progress with 12 minutes in the 4th. Who's talking crap now? Me hahahaha!!

Love the avi..

Reactions: DonDiego
Their luck ran out tonight. I think the stars are aligned and this is how it's going to be with SC for the foreseeable future. I think we run the table amd go bowling. This team don't quit and they got fire. Mizzou isn't as good as SC was.

A loss at UT also marked the beginning of Spuriers downward trend at SC.

I went and looked on their message board and they sure are full of themselves. One guy thinks Tennessee is a hot mess and we are 1 of 3 losses they have had that NO way they should have lost. LOL

We dominated them in the 2nd half. Like I said in an earlier post, if they thought this team was the same team that played GA State then they havent been paying attention. Looks like they didn't have an attention span after the half either.

This game gives me the warm and fuzzies like Ms State and Alabama. I know other fans think we are nuts and living in the past but I'm certain of it we are coming for the Alabama's and Georgia's next year. Florida too. The world is going to be set right this year with Vandy, Mizzou, and of course Kentucky. That's how I feel after the progression of this team and staff so far.

giphy.gif

I went and looked on their message board and they sure are full of themselves. One guy thinks Tennessee is a hot mess and we are 1 of 3 losses they have had that NO way they should have lost. LOL

We dominated them in the 2nd half. Like I said in an earlier post, if they thought this team was the same team that played GA State then they havent been paying attention. Looks like they didn't have an attention span after the half either.

This game gives me the warm and fuzzies like Ms State and Alabama. I know other fans think we are nuts and living in the past but I'm certain of it we are coming for the Alabama's and Georgia's next year. Florida too. The world is going to be set right this year with Vandy, Mizzou, and of course Kentucky. That's how I feel after the progression of this team and staff so far.
Let them revel in their misery. 😂 buh-bye gamecocks! Back to to the bottom of the sec where you belong 😘

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe and CR-vol

VN Store

Back