USC Leads for Austin

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Trojans lead for Marvin Austin

USC Leads for Austin

it's on Rival's that USC is the new frontrunner

The interview does not sound good for the other schools. This is the first time we have seen an actual recognition by Austin that any particular school was leading for his services. It sounded like he loved everything about the visit. I think are chances were decent before this visit. I think now are chances are very slim.

We will still get an official visit so we are still alive in the race. You never know what will happen. But, all signs point to him landing in USC.

Yup, likely USC bound, unless he can't stand being that far away from home. I'm sure the high will wear off and FSU will have a good shot though.

We probably never really had much of a chance. That is why we have contacted so many DTs. I still think we can land a good DT class with Langley, Tui, and Melancon.

isnt he friends with McCoy, so an official may have an impact, but the lure of SoCal was enough for patrick turner

Yup, likely USC bound, unless he can't stand being that far away from home. I'm sure the high will wear off and FSU will have a good shot though.

We probably never really had much of a chance. That is why we have contacted so many DTs. I still think we can land a good DT class with Langley, Tui, and Melancon.
Yeah... While USC plays for a national title after losing two Heisman winners, and Bobby Bowden continues FSU's decline.

Rico is his boy and he has said that and also said that they would each like to have a player like the other on their side but it is a business decision for him.

VN Store

Back