Usc has punched the ticket

fulmermaniac

Crush Em Kiffin
USC just proved to me and the rest of the nation, that they are unbeatable and if by any chance UGA does make it to Miami to play them in the BCS NC, they will get killed, but otherwise back to reality, I think it is USC VS Oklahoma in the BCS NC, I know its early but this looks like it just might happen, USC is way too good, yeah i know they beat an overrated Ohio State team tonight but I truly believe they are unstoppable until they meet Oklahoma in January and it's gonna be a dogfight, one hell of a NC.

USC just proved to me and the rest of the nation, that they are unbeatable and if by any chance UGA does make it to Miami to play them in the BCS NC, they will get killed, but otherwise back to reality, I think it is USC VS Oklahoma in the BCS NC, I know its early but this looks like it just might happen, USC is way too good, yeah i know they beat an overrated Ohio State team tonight but I truly believe they are unstoppable until they meet Oklahoma in January and it's gonna be a dogfight, one hell of a NC.

I agree with them meeting Oklahoma in the NC.

btw...

Did enjoy going to the game today? :birgits_giggle:

With all due respect to Bob Stoops and Nick Saban, Pete Carroll continues to prove that he's the best coach in America.

btw...

Did enjoy going to the game today? :birgits_giggle:[/QUOTE]

The game was good, it was just freiken hot, we rolled outta there with about 4 mins left in the 4th, pretty much game over, we got a lot to work on before the UF game though or it might get a little ugly, we got two tickets, season tickets in section D, if you want the two tickets to the Northern Illinois Game, you are free to have them if you are interested or anybody else is interested.

btw...

The game was good, it was just freiken hot, we rolled outta there with about 4 mins left in the 4th, pretty much game over, we got a lot to work on before the UF game though or it might get a little ugly, we got two tickets, season tickets in section D, if you want the two tickets to the Northern Illinois Game, you are free to have them if you are interested or anybody else is interested.

<------------ Location, location, location.

Oh sorry bout that, I have to give it ya being a fan always from washington, good job and keep it up!!!

btw...

The game was good, it was just freiken hot, we rolled outta there with about 4 mins left in the 4th, pretty much game over, we got a lot to work on before the UF game though or it might get a little ugly, we got two tickets, season tickets in section D, if you want the two tickets to the Northern Illinois Game, you are free to have them if you are interested or anybody else is interested.[/quote]

send 'em to me bro

Never discount the value of an entire season of NCAA football. USC could get some key injuries, or just flub a couple of games and be as quickly out of the hunt as they are in the hunt. Their performance against an Ohio State team that has been consistently weak in the national spot light tells me nothing about USC's ability to play in a neutral site against whomever will be #2. Though I will say USC has looked pretty much unstoppable thus far.

Remind me again how many BCS bowls USC has been to under Carroll's tenure? They may stumble up and miss the title game, but they'll still go to the Rose Bowl and once again win by 3 touchdowns. That's worst case scenario.

As for the OSU not winning the Big Ten this season, I think Penn State has looked real good. Don't discount Illinois and Wisconsin just yet either.

Remind me again how many BCS bowls USC has been to under Carroll's tenure? They may stumble up and miss the title game, but they'll still go to the Rose Bowl and once again win by 3 touchdowns. That's worst case scenario.

As for the OSU not winning the Big Ten this season, I think Penn State has looked real good. Don't discount Illinois and Wisconsin just yet either.
Penn state is my pick. They look solid and ohio state has to come there i think. Sets up well for them.

you guys remember the year USC looked great and all they had to do was beat a crappy UCLA team to go to the championship? They lost, that's why they play the games.

This is the best i've seen USC look in awhile... and it amazes me how they use everrrry dang player they have.

Granted, tOSU was overrated, they still aren't exactly a bad football team. Not many teams would beat them 35-3.

This is the best i've seen USC look in awhile... and it amazes me how they use everrrry dang player they have.

Granted, tOSU was overrated, they still aren't exactly a bad football team. Not many teams would beat them 35-3.

Oklahoma is probably the only other team that MIGHT be capable of that.

That game this weekend just reinforced what knowledgable football fans have known for years. Ohio st is a weak imposter of a big time program. USC will still lose a game or two this year.

Barring any significant injuries the Trojans should be home free. I'm not saying they'll run the table, but they should make the BCS Championship Game.

VN Store

Back