USC Grad Transfer WR Velus Jones Jr a Vol

Ok, so is this an indication were using a scholarship on Velus because Coach Pruitt is not fully happy with the 2020 vols reciever room ?

I mean my train of thought is if he didnt start at USC, then what makes him worthy of a one and done scholarship instead of a high school senior that will probably be in the program for multiple years ?

Ok, so is this an indication were using a scholarship on Velus because Coach Pruitt is not fully happy with the 2020 vols reciever room ?

I mean my train of thought is if he didnt start at USC, then what makes him worthy of a one and done scholarship instead of a high school senior that will probably be in the program for multiple years ?

Pruitt wants to win now. Kind of refreshing actually after a 13 year rebuild

I hope y'all have your athletic cups securely in place....Trey coming back, Cade transferring, 4* grad transfer, 7 game winning streak.....I fully expect to get kicked in the balls any second now.
Maybe...but, right now mine feel so darn good....it’s either all of this great Vol news or the excellent Brazilian wax job that I just had at the spa.

We have plenty of scholarship room this year.

Reactions: Volanta
You’re the one who’s supposed to know everything, you tell us.
Sorry KB, but haven’t heard anything in a while. The only thing I know is, is that I’ve talked to Eric Gray’s dad, and what kind of season that me and him thinks we’re going to have next year. A great one. He thinks his son is going to a great one, and that this team is riding high into 2020.

VN Store

Back