USA Today SEC coaches rankings

quit a few of those were in georgias hands before they came to the REAL UT, despite what you claim, because i was following pretty closely. i wouldn't expact a bammer to admit it tho. i got lighter if you need one.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you didn't matriculate at "the REAL UT" or even Soddy Daisy Tech for that matter. You certainly don't keep up with CFB matters. Hope your daughter's vaccination went well. Bye now.

Except you CAN look at what each has done with what they started with and you can say with conviction that Stoops has elevated his program significantly while working with less. How much has Kirby elevated UGA from the Richt era? Not nearly as much. And as the original argument was founded on, Stoops did so at a school that historically was a much much harder job. Georgia has all the advantages a coach needs, UK not so much. Stoops has done more IMO.

Maybe you can, but not me. I don't see a whole lot of improvement during the Stoops era from years past. A ten win season? Great he is Fran Curci, lol.
Kentucky Wildcats Football Record By Year | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

...and you're the one who brought up Smart, not me, so I don't know why you keep talking about him.

its significant, and relevant. finebalm is reporting on this ish: there will most likley be a a 13 team playoff in 2023.

Heupel opens up behind the new Vandy coach. That's just freakin' great.

I dont get what kind of misery you have to be in to post on a team that you dont follows website not just once or twice but for F'ING YEARS and thousands of posts.

Either the bama and georgia boards are really bad or you guys need to get a damn life.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
Not sure what this thread is even about now...even worst...I cant believe I waded through those cockleburs either SMH. These list have zero creds...always have...always will. And really... who cares?

5 Seasons as a head coach
52-14 .788 (8-5, 13-2, 11-3, 12-2, 8-2)
4-1 in bowl games
3 Eastern Division Championships
1 Sec Championship
SEC Coach of the Year in 2017
Recruiting Rankings : 6th, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st)

Not sure you and I are talking about the same guy.

Done less with more than even Richt.

im taking my daughter to get here second vaccine so we can have fourth of july (somethingbi guarentee you are not responcible enough to do), and do not have time to correct your sub par list nr on this tiny ass phone screen, but i will get back to you.
Don’t drink and drive your daughter… that’s something we should all “responcible” enough to do “nr”

Otis1105: Don’t drink and drive your daughter… that’s something we should all “responcible” enough to do “nr”

You serious clark?

we do ice cream

VN Store

Back