USA Today Poll finds 58% of Republicans believe Capitol Riot was organized by Antifa

I asked Weezer a question, he responded with a question and I told him I’d like an answer to my question first, which he did. Sorry I didn't condemn some random PF statement in the correct order for you.
I guess I'll have to draw this out for you.

The topic being discussed was LPs cancer comment.
YOU chimed into that conversation with an immediate whataboutism TWICE rather than addressing the topic being discussed.
Weezer called you on it
You stomped your feet like your whataboutism was the first topic when it wasnt
He answered your irrelevant whataboutism
You are now stuck to address the original topic

And now you are trying to paint it as if you weren't responding to LPs comment with a whataboutism. In fact one that I haven't even seen on here and neither has Weezer. Lol. Sheesh. Go back to bed Clark. Reset the day.

YOU chimed into that conversation with an immediate whataboutism TWICE rather than addressing the topic being discussed.
Weezer called you on it

And now you are trying to paint it as if you weren't responding to LPs comment with a whataboutism. In fact one that I haven't even seen on here and neither has Weezer. Lol. Sheesh. Go back to bed Clark. Reset the day.

I'm just trying to see who's consistent with their outrage. Go do some looking. You should be able to find multiple comments like the one I referenced.

I'm just trying to see who's consistent with their outrage. Go do some looking. You should be able to find multiple comments like the one I referenced.
I'm not doing your research for you. You made the claim. Are you saying you don't have the receipts?

I'm not doing your research for you. You made the claim. Are you saying you don't have the receipts?

As I already pointed out last night, you can find such statements anywhere you find Jussie or his new ID. And no weeping, wailing, or gnashing of teeth over his wish for cities to burn.

Republicans push bogus Jan. 6 claim because their voters believe it

Only 4% believed it was an attempted coup by the former president, which it obviously was. Actual insanity.

The delusions keep on coming. Anyone here been added to the no-fly list yet?

Don't be Rupert Murdoch's bitch... turn off Fox News and talk radio and come join reality.
Read your responses in this thread to yourself or just say them out loud, you are crazier than the ones you claim are delusional.

Weezer called you on it

Is there a "Roberts Rules of Order" or "Competitive Debate: Official Guide Book" for online? I had no clue there were so many rules for responses and how orderly they should be.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Is there a "Roberts Rules of Order" or "Competitive Debate: Official Guide Book" for online? I had no clue there were so many rules for responses and how orderly they should be.
The internet would implode if somehow a method was devised to impose RRoO on internet discussion... and that would actually be a very good thing. The internet imploding that is.

A successful coup is what happened in Burma. A failed coup is what happened here.

And if someone had set off a firecracker on the Capitol steps, you would be claiming they were launching grenades. It wasn’t a coup. It was a bunch of dumb@$$es that got themselves riled up and did something stupid.

I'd love to see the implementation of Robert's into the internet. It'd be as entertaining as trying it in a fraternity chapter.

I wouldn't call it a "coup" so much as a "revolutionary cosplay that wound up like the dog that caught the car."
Take a look at the link I put up a few posts back. Even the Cline Center is going thru mental gymnastics to be able and apply the term and fit into one of their 12 defined coup categories. The dissenting academics in the article show it clearly wasn’t a coup and define like three basic criteria which define a coup.

This is all a desperate attempt to apply loaded language and stoke outrage. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: AM64 and Ttucke11
Take a look at the link I put up a few posts back. Even the Cline Center is going thru mental gymnastics to be able and apply the term and fit into one of their 12 defined coup categories. The dissenting academics in the article show it clearly wasn’t a coup and define like three basic criteria which define a coup.

This is all a desperate attempt to apply loaded language and stoke outrage. It’s ridiculous
And Trump brokered 2 middle east peace deals, convinced North Korea to back down, got celebrities to raise millions of dollars for causes but when he decided to over throw the government he chose a guy in a loin cloth and buffalo horns to lead the attack?

Just like trying to burn a courthouse in Portland is not relatively peaceful, storming the Capitol, attacking police, and nearly breaching the room where members of Congress are sheltering after they've had to stop trying to certify the election is not relatively peaceful. Just my opinion.

Which means you know ****-all about what an insurrection actually is.

Of course, mouthbreathers like you probably believe the narrative being spoon fed to you by scared politicians and the media. So, you're not entirely too blame.

Reactions: AM64 and Ttucke11
Ok. Thanks for agreeing with me then. Not a coup.
Ok. Thanks for agreeing with me then. Not a coup.

I think there were so many people with so many motives there its hard to give it a name. I do believe there were people there who genuinely believed they were going to force congress to stop counting votes and pick different electors. That was never going to happen. I guess if they had gotten their way it could be called a coup.

Which means you know ****-all about what an insurrection actually is.

Of course, mouthbreathers like you probably believe the narrative being spoon fed to you by scared politicians and the media. So, you're not entirely too blame.

I was referring to your description of this as "relatively peaceful." I never said it was an insurrection. Maybe I was mistaken as to what you were saying. Or maybe you're mouthbreather who knows ****-all about how to read.

That may be the most idiotic argument I have ever seen. The media covering an event are not thereby a willing participant. By that logic, Fox News reporters are part of BLM when they cover a march.
Eh. Some obvious differences that I know you're ignoring.

Can you let us know which of the below you have an issue with on the Capitol riot:
- Entry to the Capitol building
- entry into the chambers
- destruction of windows and other various items
- taking items such as the podium and maybe Pelosis laptop(?)
- As far as I can tell there was no violence INSIDE the building except for the officer shooting that lady but you can advise that you have a problem with that as well (I think we all have an issue with violence)

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
I was referring to your description of this as "relatively peaceful." I never said it was an insurrection. Maybe I was mistaken as to what you were saying. Or maybe you're mouthbreather who knows ****-all about how to read.

Awww, are you getting upset?

Again, it was mainly peaceful. Far more than the riots last summer.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back