Usa Today Hs All-americans

rustyshackleford

i don't know if anyone has seen it, but i found an article today in the paper about the high school all-america team. marvin austin, 5 star dt we are recruiting, was named the d player of the year and young jimmy was named the o player of the year. future vol, chris donald, was also mentioned as a lb.

i found it funny though, in an interview with jimmy, they asked him what his favorite class was and he said........algebra 2. now i know he plays football, but algebra 2. i guess thats why hes going to notre dame since they are so high on academics.:)

All-USA players and coach of the year - USATODAY.com

i don't know if anyone has seen it, but i found an article today in the paper about the high school all-america team. marvin austin, 5 star dt we are recruiting, was named the d player of the year and young jimmy was named the o player of the year. future vol, chris donald, was also mentioned as a lb.

i found it funny though, in an interview with jimmy, they asked him what his favorite class was and he said........algebra 2. now i know he plays football, but algebra 2. i guess thats why hes going to notre dame since they are so high on academics.:)

All-USA players and coach of the year - USATODAY.com

A senior in high school should have been done with algebra years ago. California must have easier standards for graduation.

well looks like alls phil needs to do is buy austin a few boxes of little debbies oatmeal pies and he is in the bag :)

well looks like alls phil needs to do is buy austin a few boxes of little debbies oatmeal pies and he is in the bag :)

Maybe they should point out that the Home of Little Debbie isn't that far from Knoxville. You can get them cheap at the outlet store.

I'm sure he saw more than a few empty boxes lying around on his visit!:devilsmoke:

VN Store

Back