USA TODAY Elite 11 QBs..Interesting Breakdowns

So Bailey has continued to improve and be remarkable in games since his 8th grade year when he received such high praise, but now he isn't a finished product? They're just tired of him and looking for the "athletic" QB like Fields instead of Lawrence.

Are you serious?
I keep reading this. It is not impossible, but there is absolutely nothing that implies that it is even remotely likely nor is there any real supporting logic. One good season will be very unlikely to send any QB to the pros early. With a ridiculous amount of linemen returning their senior year and a real chance to win the East, it will reflect very poorly on JG to leave. The odds are so incredibly high that he returns, I just don’t get these radical statements.

Last edited:
So Bailey has continued to improve and be remarkable in games since his 8th grade year when he received such high praise, but now he isn't a finished product? They're just tired of him and looking for the "athletic" QB like Fields instead of Lawrence.

Lawrence is athletic and can run. He is not a good comparison for Bailey.

Lawrence is athletic and can run. He is not a good comparison for Bailey.
I was under the impression that he finished 4th because they liked the mobility of the others more than his. They prefer QBs that run.

“Bailey isn’t a finished product or the steadiest thrower”...........yet some legitimately think he unseats JG in Fall camp. SMH
Again. A lot of these analysts are all over the place with what they say. Bailey is probably the most college ready QB in this class. Kid has been talked about since he was 14 as being the next big thing. He’s done nothing but get better but it’s more fun to report about the athletic ability of some of these other kids especially if they’re uncommited

I have also been reading reports that JG is gone after this season. Either NFL or graduate transfer. Lets hope we can get some experience under the belt for someone before the end of this season.

Reactions: RollerVol
I have also been reading reports that JG is gone after this season. Either NFL or graduate transfer. Lets hope we can get some experience under the belt for someone before the end of this season.
there's been no "reports" in the traditional sense of the word. it's all speculation on if's and but's. which is fine. but it's not like there's actual news about it, and certainly no decision on the matter.

it will be an option that he will have available, be it as a grad transfer or, God willing, he has a great year and can go to the draft.

but that's about the extent of it.

VN Store

Back