US may have killed Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani

Every time I reflect on Trump's strategy in the Middle East and question if he is going in the right direction, I see stuff like this.

Not So Subtle Cover-Up: From Zero To 50 Iran Attack Injuries In Under 3 Weeks
Was that to counter the propaganda used as justification to kill Soleimani? Imminent threat and all. Maybe it more like abandoning our allies the Kurds to "bring our troops home" only to send more to the region.

If you think you know Trump's strategy, I would like to hear it.

Was that to counter the propaganda used as justification to kill Soleimani? Imminent threat and all. Maybe it more like abandoning our allies the Kurds to "bring our troops home" only to send more to the region.

Maybe you need help reading my post...

Every time I reflect on Trump's strategy in the Middle East and question if he is going in the right direction, I see stuff like this.

Not So Subtle Cover-Up: From Zero To 50 Iran Attack Injuries In Under 3 Weeks

I have been questioning his strategy the entire time trying to figure it out. I clearly didn't say I hand an understanding of it.

Maybe you need help reading my post...

I have been questioning his strategy the entire time trying to figure it out. I clearly didn't say I hand an understanding of it.
It's clear he doesn't have a strategy was the point I was trying to highlight. Sorry if it came across combative but he's not bringing our troops home like most of us would like to see strategically happen.

It's clear he doesn't have a strategy was the point I was trying to highlight. Sorry if it came across combative but he's not bringing our troops home like most of us would like to see strategically happen.

I think killing Iranian leadership anytime they attack us is a great strategy

To be clear, you don’t believe the man behind multiple attacks in the weeks leading up to his death was a threat?

You believe he was retiring?

Is that Trumps strategy for the ME? Seems too simplistic to be considered a "strategy".

The value of a strategy is dependent upon its level of complexity? Iran doesn’t want outright war. Nor do we. But if they continue their attacks, we should continue taking our key leadership.

You disapprove?

To be clear, you don’t believe the man behind multiple attacks in the weeks leading up to his death was a threat?

You believe he was retiring?
I must have missed where they provided intelligence he was the mastermind behind any attack on the US. To be clear, they haven't.

The value of a strategy is dependent upon its level of complexity? Iran doesn’t want outright war. Nor do we. But if they continue their attacks, we should continue taking our key leadership.

You disapprove?
Trust me, taking out Soleimani isn't a strategy, Killing Iranian official's isn't a strategy. Yes the complexity of the ME requires for a complex strategy other than kill them all.

Since you are some self proclaimed guru on Trumps strategy, you should articulate it.

I must have missed where they provided intelligence he was the mastermind behind any attack on the US. To be clear, they haven't.

Now you’re just being crazy. The left wing position here isn’t “he was never behind any attacks!” Because that’s an untenable position. It’s “we don’t know if he would be behind future attacks”.

Find me any source that denies his involvement outside of yourself.

Trust me, taking out Soleimani isn't a strategy, Killing Iranian official's isn't a strategy. Yes the complexity of the ME requires for a complex strategy other than kill them all.

Since you are some self proclaimed guru on Trumps strategy, you should articulate it.

Interesting view , how has all those “complex strategies “ worked out for previous admins.? Seems to be working for Trump so far if his goal is to make the very bad guys go bye bye .

Now you’re just being crazy. The left wing position here isn’t “he was never behind any attacks!” Because that’s an untenable position. It’s “we don’t know if he would be behind future attacks”.

Find me any source that denies his involvement outside of yourself.
No, you have to backup your position that he was behind any attack. You're the one spouting off that it is a fact that he was. I'm saying I haven't seen anything that proves he was.

Interesting view , how has all those “complex strategies “ worked out for previous admins.? Seems to be working for Trump so far if his goal is to make the very bad guys go bye bye .
"working"? LOL. Trump assassinates a bad person and his "strategy" is working? How can you say something is working when you don't even know the goal? Past Admins killed bad people too so I guess they were working as well?

"working"? LOL. Trump assassinates a bad person and his "strategy" is working? How can you say something is working when you don't even know the goal? Past Admins killed bad people too so I guess they were working as well?

How many leaders of the bad guys has Trump gotten rid of since he took office ? How many lives has that saved ? I’d say it’s working , what he’s doing . How can you say it’s not working or not complex enough ?

How many leaders of the bad guys has Trump gotten rid of since he took office ? How many lives has that saved ? I’d say it’s working , what he’s doing . How can you say it’s not working or not complex enough ?
did you answer my question somewhere in your questions ? I guess if you could give a good answer you would and not ask silly unknowable questions. Go ahead and answer the first two yourself and if you do I will answer the last.

did you answer my question somewhere in your questions ? I guess if you could give a good answer you would and not ask silly unknowable questions. Go ahead and answer the first two yourself and if you do I will answer the last.

They must have been working ALSO. So complex and simple solutions both seem to work . Why exactly are you complaining then ?

VN Store

Back