US may have killed Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani

Imagine caring what Third world people think about a country they don’t even have the intellectual grasp to understand
I have permanent residency in Switzerland. If that’s third world, the USA in general is fifth world and Southern Appalachia is sixth world at best. But you don’t have the intellectual capacity to understand that your standard of living and especially the standard of living of homeless veterans that you leave on the street have been surpassed by much of the world.

Interesting comment. It's obvious to me that you are embarrassed that you are an American, but it begs a question: When you meet muslims from around the world, do you ask their alibi for this:

iu
I’m not embarrassed to be an American. I’m just disappointed that the USA is $23 trillion in debt and spiraling toward bankruptcy just so we can send guys over to senseless wars that our military can’t win and all we have to show for it is rapes and another humiliating defeat. The same thing happened in Vietnam. We never learn, and meanwhile the USA is turning into a real dump.

I’m not embarrassed to be an American. I’m just disappointed that the USA is $23 trillion in debt and spiraling toward bankruptcy just so we can send guys over to senseless wars that our military can’t win and all we have to show for it is rapes and another humiliating defeat. The same thing happened in Vietnam. We never learn, and meanwhile the USA is turning into a real dump.
lol.

A self-admitted member of the military industrial complex is blaming our volunteer military for the woes of our involvement in the Middle East.

I’d guess it’s a safe bet you’ve made more money on your Raytheon stock than anyone in the military has made in salary being deployed to the Middle East.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
I don’t own Raytheon stock, or stock in Halliburton, or Boeing, or Northrop Grumman. But the mercenaries of those corporations (a.k.a. the United States military) has made their bosses a fortune. That’s all the USA can brag about regarding the war in Iraq - corporate profits. That’s all we have to show for it. At least Northrop Grumman sponsored the Military Bowl to show appreciation for its loyal stooges.

The rest of the world is laughing at us. You're right. We should probably join in too.
Not really. They are laughing at the leftist like you, but since we now have a president with a spine they aren't laughing at the USA.

I truly didn't think anyone on here could be any more pathetic than luther, but compared to you he is Single A baseball and you are the New York freaking Yankees.

I don’t own Raytheon stock, or stock in Halliburton, or Boeing, or Northrop Grumman. But the mercenaries of those corporations (a.k.a. the United States military) has made their bosses a fortune. That’s all the USA can brag about regarding the war in Iraq - corporate profits. That’s all we have to show for it. At least Northrop Grumman sponsored the Military Bowl to show appreciation for its loyal stooges.
lol again. And as a veteran, I am pretty sure I can speak for other veterans when I say that you can go **** yourself. Put on your vagina hat and ram your brainless head into a moving car.

We just found out 3 admins have been lying about Afghanistan for 2 decades, but sure thing

We knew they were lying from the start. We just went along with it because we thought our military could win and win quickly. In 2001 in the case of Afghanistan and 2003 in the case of Iraq, most Americans were gung ho and wanted a war. EVERYONE knew the Saudis were the predominant backers of the 9/11 attacks and there were no Iraqis or Afghanis. That was common knowledge. But most people wanted a war against the Taliban and a war against Iraq and got what they wanted. It wasn't until around 2006 that nearly all Americans took down their yellow ribbons in shame in the middle of the night. Now, we're trying to act surprised that we were lied to when we knew all along that the Saudis did 9/11. And we love it when Obama, Trump, and our generals suck up to the King of Saudi Arabia and show their fielty. We're still in shock that our military lost again, but we knew it was all a lie from day one.

I'm guessing when his parents opted not to have an abortion. Pretty sure even you can see that he has insulted veterans as being stupid, and now as stooges. And if you agree with him, you can go **** yourself too.
Well, why don't you bring homeless veterans into your home instead of on the street eating Ol' Roy dog food? You don't care about those guys. LOL!

Reactions: Mick
Well, why don't you bring homeless veterans into your home instead of on the street eating Ol' Roy dog food? You don't care about those guys. LOL!
If Trump did away with the VA tomorrow, his supporters would say it was the right thing to do.
Fun Fact: The VA was created by Executive Order.

Reactions: JuicyBrucey
Where did he go wrong, exactly ?
We must NOT admit that the war in Iraq was for corporate profits. We MUST pretend it was to keep Saddam Hussein from taking away our freedoms. We cannot say that Northrop Grumman used American soldiers as pawns in order to reap higher profits. To do so is "communism."

Canada's Trudeau: Iran plane crash victims would be alive had there been no tension in region

“I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families,” Trudeau said in the interview.

And if Justin was black , he wouldn’t have to wear black face . If a frog had wings , if only I could catch that Unicorn that keeps eating my carrots and IF IRAN HADNT F’ED UP AND SHOT A PASSENGER JET DOWN ....

VN Store

Back