Uros Plavsic commits to Tennessee

DJ Burns showed up, you have to be here when the semester starts, summer classes aren’t a requirement.
Wouldn't it behoove guys like Burns and Plavsic to be working with Medenwald in the summer months. Could also take advantage of 2 hours skill training a week. Isn't that the work ethic that produced williams and Schofield's success?

Wouldn't it behoove guys like Burns and Plavsic to be working with Medenwald in the summer months. Could also take advantage of 2 hours skill training a week. Isn't that the work ethic that produced williams and Schofield's success?

I’m not saying he can’t be here, or shouldn’t be, that’s a totally different point...someone said he doesn’t have to sign and you said “he has to be enrolled May 30th”...I was simply stating that, that isn’t true, he doesn’t have to be.

I’m not saying he can’t be here, or shouldn’t be, that’s a totally different point...someone said he doesn’t have to sign and you said “he has to be enrolled May 30th”...I was simply stating that, that isn’t true, he doesn’t have to be.
Your usual splitting hairs, marathon type answer. Summer classes start May 30 why I mentioned a date. Of course he doesn't have to be here. but he certainly doesn't want to come in a month before team practices start. He has about 12 weeks to work in 8 weeks of weight training with Med. and 2 hours of skill training a week, before team practices start in september. New guy on campus. sooner the better.

Your usual splitting hairs, marathon type answer. Summer classes start May 30 why I mentioned a date. Of course he doesn't have to be here. but he certainly doesn't want to come in a month before team practices start. He has about 12 weeks to work in 8 weeks of weight training with Med. and 2 hours of skill training a week, before team practices start in september. New guy on campus. sooner the better.
Agreed, and never said otherwise, just clarifying.

He was white, as was the whole SEC back then. Maybe he was too white and looked like a ghost. Maybe he was scared of ghosts. I remember what he looked like, but have no idea where the name came from.

If I remember the conversation right at the barber shop as kid correctly, you were right the first time. One of those light skinned guys who could get a sunburn walking from the front doors of Carrick hall to presidential court cafeteria in the daylight. Sure the inventor of sunscreen is one of his heroes.

If I remember the conversation right at the barber shop as kid correctly, you were right the first time. One of those light skinned guys who could get a sunburn walking from the front doors of Carrick hall to presidential court cafeteria in the daylight. Sure the inventor of sunscreen is one of his heroes.
I knew that pimo1 was barking up the wrong tree in post #88 , by trying to make it racial. He was called "Spook" on the radio broadcasts and in the newspaper. That wouldn't have happened if there was a racial connotation. Not now, and not back then either.

I just watched a few videos on him to familiarise my self, and he shows a pretty good stroke from 3, which we desperately need when you look at our current roster. I think him getting riled eligible is a lot more important than some think.

He needs to tell the NCAA that everyone in Arizona was confusing him with Central Americans and kept shouting “build that wall” at him. That would surely get him a waiver..........I know those in the ncaa are those progressive types. Heck he might even get some type of ncaa medal.

VN Store

Back