Uros Plavsic commits to Tennessee

bleedingTNorange

Why does it have to be public?

Imo it shouldn’t be public. If a kids well being in being threatened he or she deserves privacy imo
I didn’t say it had to be, but most of the time there’s some talk about it...we all know the backstory on Plavsic and Burns???

Maybe there’s some non-public stuff about Plavsic, maybe a cheerleader made fun of him??

BruinVol

I didn’t say it had to be, but most of the time there’s some talk about it...we all know the backstory on Plavsic and Burns???

Maybe there’s some non-public stuff about Plavsic, maybe a cheerleader made fun of him??

I’d love to know the backstory because I love to follow these things.

I’m sure there is more to Plavsic than has been said here or he isn’t going to be eligible. And I’m sure we won’t ever know exactly what the waiver request says

As for Burns he’s toast if Barnes gives up the piss test failures if those rumors are true

MinisterofDef#92

Also, seems that someone who has spent the majority of their posts wringing their hands about talent/recruiting would at least mention the "one commit" CRB has for 2020 is a 5*...lol

Carry on and enjoy the 2020 recruiting class (I suspect we will see less of your posts once that group is committed)
Bump

Looks like we are well on our way...anyone seen #Boom from @Roustabout yet?

ReadCT

Workin' Like Heck
Also, seems that someone who has spent the majority of their posts wringing their hands about talent/recruiting would at least mention the "one commit" CRB has for 2020 is a 5*...lol

Carry on and enjoy the 2020 recruiting class (I suspect we will see less of your posts once that group is committed)
I have mentioned him.

Stop harassing me because you don’t like my opinion, which I have a right to.
Bump

Looks like we are well on our way...anyone seen #Boom from @Roustabout yet?
This is why we can't have nice things.

Now, you two go kiss and make up.

Lurker

"Never go against a Sicilian...."
Amen! We are all in this together and it is looking like big time fun!

It's so enjoyable to be pumped about a team and proud of a coach all at the same time again.

Volfan2012

You wonder why the NCAA is taking so long did the school he came from pull a Harbaugh on us. The guy being eligible is huge he is a potential double double man and the inside really looks scary without him being able to play.

VN Store

Sponsors