Urban Meyer under investigation.

And just think, he could have had the ND job, if he wasn't caught drunk and grinding on college girls. This guy just needs to go away

Lol that chick wishes she was in college still. Wasn’t the story that he “knew” her while he was osu and she was a student? Who knows. Who cares. He’s on his way out and he’ll fail into a plum college job somewhere.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Jaguars football is deader than a possum at Talladega. Shad Khan should have stuck with car parts. His GM/HC hires have ranged from dissappointing to disasters.

He’ll be gone after the season is over
Yep, if he isn’t in a place that can automatically win big, he ain’t sticking around. Don’t know what he thought he was going to do quickly in Jacksonville. Can’t happen to a nicer guy.

Urban looks like he could care less on the sidelines today.
Yep. I think he’s going do what Saban did to the Dolphins. As in bail quickly. Can’t control pro players like they could in college and coaches like Saban and Meyer can’t handle that.

You have to wonder if Urban quickly takes a HC job at a small school to start rebuilding goodwill. If he even wants to keep coaching (i'm guessing he is done for good this time). He is still beloved in Columbus and the folks in Muirfield Village will always welcome him back with open arms.

You have to wonder if Urban quickly takes a HC job at a small school to start rebuilding goodwill. If he even wants to keep coaching (i'm guessing he is done for good this time). He is still beloved in Columbus and the folks in Muirfield Village will always welcome him back with open arms.
His ego and bank account are too big to take a step back

Imo, he's been a borderline, functioning sociopath... he'd make a great politician

Supposedly the Jags owner does not plan to pay the remaining part of his contract. Fired with cause.

And they forgot to say what the "cause" is. It will interesting to see if the heart murmur decides to sue.

Reactions: jp1
They tried to fire him with cause after the stinky fingers incident. They were not able to then. Players had checked out him already. My guess is the owner pulled the players aside and was like "just hold on, we just need a little more on this guy before we can get rid of him and we will take care of you."

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back