Update on the Investigation from Danny White

Btw Saluki, a contract for hire to commit murder is an illegal and non binding contract as are all endeavors whose purpose is the pursuit of illegal activities. A legal contract between member institutions for the benefit of its associated members is a legal contract. Fail Like all your other BS wind.

If the contract is violating anti-trust it doesn't matter if its binding, its irrelevant, matter of fact... it will be used as evidence in the anti-trust suit. (see list of suit, all of them involve contracts)

You have no idea what you are talking about. Yeah, the NCAA is just doing what the DOJ told them to do, because??????????

Why do you think the NFL has an exemption to the law? LOL

a contract for hire to commit murder is an illegal

The contract in this case will be used in either the civil or criminal case, see list I already sent you. The contract is the problem. LOL

In Saluki world, why would any university even bother making the players attend classes? It’s all commerce baby, no need for classes boys. And each year the highest bidding school Will land the top QB (any player) for any amount of money they care to bid.

Hell, some industrious schools will see that instead of them and their boosters spending those many millions of bidding dollars out of their own pockets each year, they could pool their enormous resources together and buy a legit for Profit company. They could then use much of the revenue from such a company every year to buy as much of the annual top talent as they can.

Imagine if Nike were allowed to spin off a division say, which records a few 100 million a year in revenue and sell it as a private entity to the University of Oregon. Now we’re talking, Oregon finds themselves rubbing elbows with Ohio State, Bama and every other school that has schemed up the facility to generate the cash needed to play with the big boys. Now that’s some commerce fellas.

All the while, these players being made to go to school? F that crap, not in this Saluki world man. In Saluki world, the NCAA, the states, the DOJ and the Conferences themselves have NO say Baby, and it’s a groovy world, cause there “ain’t no rules man”. If Michigan can raise top dollar for the next Trevor Lawrence, he’s all theirs....once he signs of course, cause these kids all have agents now you see. And the agent ain’t letting Johnny sign nuttin until all the final bids are in.

That my friends is Saluki world. Ain’t it purty.

I really don't know what this rant is suppose to mean.

In my world, I called it correctly over 9 years ago, generally speaking. In your world you are in some alternative Universe where what I said didn't come true. :)

That my friends is Saluki world. Ain’t it purty

You are blaming the messenger, legally there isn't easy out for the NCAA in their current business model. Getting mad at me isn't going to change that.

Last edited:
Do you really think that's a parallel example? Do you know how utterly stupid that comparison of oranges and apples makes you look?

Pot... meet kettle.

And you are still making up non-sense and apparently have no earthly idea what a trust is.

You haven't said what is apple and what the oranges are. The NCAA has in fact done what DOJ told them to do, and for good reason. You know there is a reason why the NFL has an anti-trust exemption right? See Title 15.

The NCAA is lying down just like I said they eventually would, why? They have no legal footing to stand upon. To be honest, this was an easy one to call.... I called almost to a T 9 years ago. Its over as far as the business model, you can get mad at me all you want.

All these payments will be unregulated... you can cry and whine, and get mad at me for pointing out the why but the NCAA has already collapsed. Which is why they are crying to Congress, and Congress really can't help them.

Last edited:
This debate makes me want to stab out my eyes.

Its not really a debate, its about people mad because they didn't get what they want. This has already been lost and all I am doing is telling them the why. Me predicting this years ago was an easy one, duh, its a crime under Federal and State law.

There are delusional people than you have this crowd. :) The war has been over for some time, and they still trying to figure out how. I mean you have this one nutjob that thinks a contract somehow magically shields one from litigation and liability. LOL

The NCAA threw in the towel in January, the whining to Congress is hilarious. Maybe Congress could help in some regard but to me they are going to be making the problems worse. Are they going to give the NCAA an anti-trust exemption? So... now the players are employees like the NFL. LOL The NFL generally has no ability to stop players from receiving income, and they are considered employees with the ability to unionize. LOL

Last edited:
I really don't know what this rant is suppose to mean.

In my world, I called it correctly over 9 years ago, generally speaking. In your world you are in some alternative Universe where what I said didn't come true. :)

You are blaming the messenger, legally there isn't easy out for the NCAA in their current business model. Getting mad at me isn't going to change that.

No, actually I am laughing at the Saluki breaking his wrist patting himself on the back for some wild fantasy he thinks he called 9 years ago. And the “rant” all fell within the bounds of your fantasy. Did it sound like something that will happen in college sports? Trust me Mr Saluki, college athletics is not going through the door you painted where anything goes in the name of commerce. Get a grip.

The game was played and USC won it on the field. That fact can never be denied.
Let the record books show it was stripped from them, and that fact remains. Any school that wins while being found to have cheated is rightfully denied those wins. If you disagree, or think it was worth it anyway, that’s your opinion. When this society condones cheating or encourages it for the sake of victory then all is lost in sport.

It’s difficult to fathom the damage that the string of incompetent Athletic Directors has done to Tennessee Football.

If it were possible, UT should file a lawsuit against every AD starting with Mike Hamilton thru Fulmer for damages and mental anguish. Each has made their own unique contribution of incompetence.

This NCAA investigation business is like the punchline to a really bad joke.

The NC was forfeited , right ? If true they did not win the NC.
IMO, they played the game and won. Vacated or not, they didnt have another NC game that year. Id feel different if teams were using PEDs and winning, but a team winning because a player took money doesnt make them any more athletic. Id take the situation they had that year over our last two decades easy.

IMO, they played the game and won. Vacated or not, they didnt have another NC game that year. Id feel different if teams were using PEDs and winning, but a team winning because a player took money doesnt make them any more athletic. Id take the situation they had that year over our last two decades easy.
Having it taken away from you would be worse than never getting to the game IMO. Plus it’s not a legitimate win because Bush should have been ineligible.

No, actually I am laughing at the Saluki breaking his wrist patting himself on the back for some wild fantasy he thinks he called 9 years ago. And the “rant” all fell within the bounds of your fantasy. Did it sound like something that will happen in college sports? Trust me Mr Saluki, college athletics is not going through the door you painted where anything goes in the name of commerce. Get a grip.

Actually, as I have said... this was so easy even an idiot could call it. Its 2021 and you can't even see the obvious, you are the lowest common denominator in this equation. It was obvious this was going down in 2011, now only the idiots remain as its a fact this business model is about to go down the tubes.

Trust me Mr Saluki

LOL, you are more delusional than the idiots were saying what I said wasn't going to happen 9 years ago. Its already happened, the irony of you laughing. They also landed on the moon. Players will be receiving money (or already are) and there isn't much the NCAA can or will do about it. Deal with it or not but having a discussion on whether it happened is like having a discussion with a lunatic at this point.

B-X5KnzqEV27HT2jhDhS62mqOHvkSm_CfD7W-HliunJMDOsCO7-Q32YL6RHO80O15KGoq5CXtFgF6939TcVrt2-H8NQ4st_S

Get a grip.

Idiot trying to convince someone the water isn't wet. LOL

plz-stop-post.jpg

Last edited:
It would be better to just know the punishment and get it over with. This dragging out just hurts the program more.

It would be better to just know the punishment and get it over with. This dragging out just hurts the program more.
I suspect the earliest we will find out anything will be in late 2022 or 2023.

I just hope that since the administration has sacrificed the program already that they do not do something stupid like suggest any sanctions and then let all of the other SEC programs get off the hook. If they do then I am finished with UT athletics. Boyd and Donde started this mess and they better be willing to finish it by cleaning up the SEC. The reason our previous incompetent AD hired Pruitt was to compete in a dirty conference by using tactics used by other SEC schools.

VN Store

Back