Upcoming Memphis Game in Jeopardy

Delmar

I don’t really care what happens to Memphis but this potentially can happen to a lot of programs. Need more detail but the Commercial Appeal is reporting that 20 Memphis players have tested positive and are in isolation and 20 more are in quarantine as part of contact tracing. All stemming from some players taking part in a “party bus” ride after last Saturday’s game. The school is looking at postponing or canceling next Saturday’s game with Houston. It obviously doesn’t take much exposure to put games in limbo. So far, Memphis has not commented directly.

I don’t really care what happens to Memphis but this potentially can happen to a lot of programs. Need more detail but the Commercial Appeal is reporting that 20 Memphis players have tested positive and are in isolation and 20 more are in quarantine as part of contact tracing. All stemming from some players taking part in a “party bus” ride after last Saturday’s game. The school is looking at postponing or canceling next Saturday’s game with Houston. It obviously doesn’t take much exposure to put games in limbo. So far, Memphis has not commented directly.
Sucks for them, but I hope we use this an example.

Those parties will do that....

VN Store

Back