Up Next, Bammers

Oldblood

Go Vols
Hopefully, we can keep the momentum going into the SEC tourney by stopming Bama at home on Sunday. I think if we can maintain the intensity level from last night, it should be no problem. I think this may be a letdown game though.

Hopefully, we can keep the momentum going into the SEC tourney by stopming Bama at home on Sunday. I think if we can maintain the intensity level from last night, it should be no problem. I think this may be a letdown game though.
with Alabama being awful and us with little to play for....

im not so sure guys...I think these guys are starting to "get it". I could be wrong but these last few games they have played with determination. I think we stomp bama and stay hot for a while....

I am not trying to kill the buzz from last night (literally and figuratively) but I am a little worried that the boys might not focus to much on this game, and we need to keep our momentum going into the tourney!

posted that in the other Bama thread, hope yall are right!

I hope we play well. I think Scotty Hopson has a pretty shot. I hope he gets better at his shooting. He’s slowly, but surely, becoming more consistent with his shot. I’m starting to like seeing him with the ball.

We can improve upon our current 6/7 seed with a win vs. Bama and a deep run in SEC tourney.

My guage of happiness in regards to this season won't be set until both postseason tournaments are complete. I want at least 4 wins (between SEC and NCAA) in tournament play. The most CBP has had in three years is 3, and that has only happened once.

We definitely need to keep winning.We don't want to drop into the dreaded 8 or 9 seed.A loss to Alabama and a first round loss in the SEC tourny,could put us around that area.Don't see us losing to Alabama though.

I just hope this team stays alert and focuses on the task at hand. One game at a time............

im not so sure guys...I think these guys are starting to "get it". I could be wrong but these last few games they have played with determination. I think we stomp bama and stay hot for a while....

Yea.......they said that right after the first Florida game as well.

Rammer jammer yellow hammer your football teams going back in the slammer...GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back