Unreal video out of Texas pileup

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
I-35 in Fort Worth this morning. 100 plus car pile up and several fatalities. Pray for them.
This is a second video of the Pile up on 35.

I-35 in Fort Worth this morning. 100 plus car pile up and several fatalities. Pray for them.
This is a second video of the Pile up on 35.

This video was deleted but I was able to see others of it.
What caused this, fog, ice?

Ice. You could see pretty clearly from 100 yards, where the video was taken. The speed involved, wow!

And that’s without much precipitation. Supposed to be a low of 1• on Monday.

When I worked in Ft. Worth, that stretch of highway was on my commute. Traffic is always tough there and Texans definitely don't know how to drive in snow and ice.

Reactions: Plano Vol
I hate to be that guy for couple reasons.

1. No such thing as a accident
2. Where was the salt trucks? This was known way in advance.

I guess I’m a bit annoyed right now since I was in the Cobb county, GA mess today.

I hate to be that guy for couple reasons.

1. No such thing as a accident
2. Where was the salt trucks? This was known way in advance.

I guess I’m a bit annoyed right now since I was in the Cobb county, GA mess today.

Kinda funny seeing Georgia making fun of winter driving......Even the rest of the Southeast made fun of you all for 1-2 inches of snow a few years back

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Kinda funny seeing Georgia making fun of winter driving......Even the rest of the Southeast made fun of you all for 1-2 inches of snow a few years back

Remember that one to. I was almost ready to grab the SHTF pack and walk home before even hitting a main highway.

The things that always blows me away about these pileups is how many semis are involved. They know there is a huge wreck ahead from the CB traffic. In this video the Fed Ex truck is hauling ass right into it! Do Texas highway crews even have salt trucks???

That one was caused by ice too. One of our consultants was driving back to ATL and got stuck in it. She was 7 months pregnant at the time and they tried to get to the other girl's apartment on the northwest side since it was closer. Wound up having to sleep in the parking lot of a gas station.

I've dealt with 285 traffic for years. No biggie. Back in the day, I had a trip to Lackland and went through the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. That was an eye opener for me. Really aggressive driving there. You don't wait for gap, you take it. Never so glad to get out of an area's traffic than on that occasion. I could only imagine what it's like so many years later. After seeing the video, I see things haven't changed...if anything, they're worse. Terrible tragedy.

That one was caused by ice too. One of our consultants was driving back to ATL and got stuck in it. She was 7 months pregnant at the time and they tried to get to the other girl's apartment on the northwest side since it was closer. Wound up having to sleep in the parking lot of a gas station.

Meterogically speaking, it was 1-2 inches of wet snow that turned to ice on the roadways since the Atlanta government was too incompetent to timely and properly treat the roads. Other SE cities have been hit by larger snowfalls without that embarrasing display.

VN Store

Back