Unofficial VN NFL FFL (YAHOO)

Ben, if you prefer to have someone who is rock solid to attend Thursday night, I can step away. Not wanting to, but offering that up if it is better for the league. I land at 6:40PM CDT and may make the 7:30PM start on mobile if not delayed - will be multitasking though.

Ben, if you prefer to have someone who is rock solid to attend Thursday night, I can step away. Not wanting to, but offering that up if it is better for the league. I land at 6:40PM CDT and may make the 7:30PM start on mobile if not delayed - will be multitasking though.
I don't know if i can transfer it to anyone now that I've already "finalized" the league. I don't mind if you autodraft part of it, but i can try to push it back a little. Would 30 minutes later make much difference? Hour? I just didn't want it to be too late for some people.

I dont have a dog in this hunt but if you want I'll draft for you until you get stable. You do enough with the golf I have no prob helping you out if you need to. You earned it. Plus it would help me practice some drafting. Let me know.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back