Unlikely Bracketology Guru

congrats to the kid. Really funny to see a kid so young wearing an IFB earpiece though.

If I had his bracket I would be in the prime seat to win $300 against my friends. Looks like I will have to wait next year....:no:

No joke at all, that is my best friends cousin. I have met him a couple times, but what really pisses me off is that he had Tennessee beating Louisville, so how did we not beat them :realmad:

I'm pretty sure he didn't have a perfect bracket. He had a perfect Sweet 16. There is a difference. It's still impressive considering TWO people did it...but if you listen to the kids logic and reasoning...really kid?

Whatever works even though it is basically all luck. My best friend who is his cousin said that he submitted 4 brackets to the ESPN pick 'em, with each bracket being totally different.

Whatever works even though it is basically all luck. My best friend who is his cousin said that he submitted 4 brackets to the ESPN pick 'em, with each bracket being totally different.

Ahh see I am a fan of making one single bracket. If I had made enough I could've basically had a flawless bracket myself. If you watch or listen to Mike and Mike on ESPN I am a supporter of the "bracket of integrity".

Junior in high school.... but I will be going to UT for college. We are on spring break right now and I have a campus tour set on Monday.

Junior in high school.... but I will be going to UT for college. We are on spring break right now and I have a campus tour set on Monday.

Dang how do you travel so much??? I'm a sophomore at UT and I haven't managed to make it to one road game of any sport (except when I went home for the Memphis football game a couple years ago now).

Well we lucked out with the fact that we are on spring break this week. It also helps that we have a lakehouse in Tennessee. And, it is always nice when Tennessee plays @ Xavier which is only about 30 minutes from where I live.

VN Store

Back