Uniforms?

Northwest Vol

Does anyone have a link of the new uni's the Vols are wearing this year (or are they different at all)?

On a video game I have, one of the uni's they have is the orange jersey AND orange pants. Do they ever wear that uni?

LOL, sorry for flooding the board with questions, guys... :whistling:

Used to wear o-on-o and hope they never do it again!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by milohimself@Sep 1, 2005 8:23 PM
I think the last time UT wore all-orange, was the time the Vols lost to Memphis.
[snapback]133940[/snapback]​

Actually we won the game against Memphis...It was '99 and at home...Tee Martin through a late pass to Bobby Graham to set up the go ahead TD...I think that is who he threw it to but I could be wrong. I think the final score was: UT-17 MEM-16

Originally posted by utvol0427@Sep 1, 2005 10:30 PM
Actually we won the game against Memphis...It was '99 and at home...Tee Martin through a late pass to Bobby Graham to set up the go ahead TD...I think that is who he threw it to but I could be wrong. I think the final score was:  UT-17  MEM-16
[snapback]134060[/snapback]​

I remember that. Bobby Graham was clutch.

Way too close for comfort though.

Ya'll are right. Got that on tape. Orange on orange is awful. Agree with don... :sick: :sick: :sick: I still like white on orange.. :clapping:

Not really', Just some feel its voodoo? The game we never speak of, and the game that was too close.
Im all for a one -off, Old School opener or HC in throw backs. I Love our uni's , But there comes a time when you have to respect those that came before. Prop them as they did way back when....

This years Vols uniform will consist of:
Thin stripe on helmet
Black Shoes
Black Socks
Numbers sewn on

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Sep 1, 2005 6:07 PM
Used to wear o-on-o and hope they never do it again!!!!! :sick:  :sick:  :sick:
[snapback]133896[/snapback]​

I kinda liked the o-on-o look myself.

VN Store

Back