Uniforms - Back in Black (merged)

RhodesVol

So, today on the Vol Quest podcast, I'm fairly certain I heard Austin Price correctly that they are wearing the black uniforms on Saturday.

Thoughts?

Personally, I would rather go creamsicle, because so many already hate orange pants, rather than potentially leave a sour taste in the mouths of the fanbase if Georgia wins like Vegas anticipates. 2017 Smokey Gray's against Georgia was certainly, ummm, great. 41-0.

I know, I know, WGWTFA...but I am very torn on the potential for an alternate uniform.

Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

As I've posted in other threads . . . I'm fine with whatever the players want to wear. I really like the smokey gray look as an alt uniform, but I'm not going to get hung up on it.

But, please, if you're going to wear the black uniforms, get a black helmet. That white helmet has some serious clash to it when worn over a black jersey.

If it gets the players and some of the fans a little extra fired up and rowdy I’m all for it. Hopefully the game will be a sellout or close to it and Neyland will be rocking. All the pressure is on Georgia in this game, and anything that might help give us even a small edge is worth it.

VN Store

Back