UNIFORM OF THE YEAR!

We're good with the orange and white simple uniforms and helmets we have. The others look like billboards to me. Keep it simple/keep it neat. No need to join and blend in with the 57 heinz variety of colors and logos.

Reactions: onevol74 and MAD
We're good with the orange and white simple uniforms and helmets we have. The others look like billboards to me. Keep it simple/keep it neat. No need to join and blend in with the 57 heinz variety of colors and logos.
I used to think that ....... but the kids like it, so it’s ok with me....... every now and then

The Tennessee Volunteers did win Uniform of the Year with the Smokey Grey Unis back in 2015.
View attachment 259147View attachment 259148

The problem is that the uniforms in the promo picture were actually smokey gray, yet the uniforms in real life were black. If they were to actually incorporate the smokey gray from the promotional pics, that would be lit.

The problem is that the uniforms in the promo picture were actually smokey gray, yet the uniforms in real life were black. If they were to actually incorporate the smokey gray from the promotional pics, that would be lit.

They were pretty grey IMO

IMG_3310-e1517595232253-1000x500.jpg

At night they definitely looked more like black

usa_today_9777611.jpg

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back