Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

Really? I think the last couple of years under Adidas, our unis looked CLEAN (except the tire tread pattern).
Not at all impressed with Nike.
The only thing I'd like to see changed on the Nike unis is the number font. Wish they'd just be block numbers. Other than that I like em. I didn't have any thing against the addidas unis so I guess I should've elaborated instead of just sayin no.

The things that I miss the most regardless of brand is like I said the number font and I miss the big power T on the helmets and the wider stripe.

Reactions: Steven5198
Anyone else miss Adidas? I kind of do.

I really miss the script Tennessee on the front of the away jerseys. It was the perfect mix of a middling, $hitty, ACC Coastal division team with a decent Big East team that will never be included in a Power 5 expansion. Perfect for our level of football at the time.

Reactions: pricevol5
Not even a little bit. Uniforms are marginally better with Nike but fan gear is night and day. Adidas was basement tier trash in that regard. Jmo.
Yea, there’s nothing like wearing the EXACT same shirt Alabama fans, USC, UGA, Texas, Mich St, LSU, etc etc wear, only its Pantone 151

Yea, there’s nothing like wearing the EXACT same shirt Alabama fans, USC, UGA, Texas, Mich St, LSU, etc etc wear, only its Pantone 151
That's my biggest issue with Nike. Everything is a template. They've done it with soccer uniforms too- notably national team unis, which shouldn't be a corporate template but should reflect the country.

At least it isnt trash in fit or material or almost completely non-existant if you want a polyester material.

VN Store

Back