Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

I have never questioned you DP… but that’s a lot of boxes from a company that specializes in sports gear

Bacon is the company that does screenprinting and embroidery for UT locally. Those are probably the sweatshirts or jackets that the players will get for postgame. They come from Nike as you’d find them in stores and Bacon adds numbers on the sleeves and packs them in their own boxes. Bacon wouldn’t have anything to do with helmets.

I’m not saying UT doesn’t already have or isn’t getting a full set of black and orange helmets, I believe they’ll have both at some point and the black ones should be here. But I’m positive the two in the pictures are samples.

Do you think they might add some light blue to the football uniforms in honor of Pat?

I know they've done the light blue on Men's BBall unis in the past...not sure they will do it for Title IX 50th.
That said, I could see some kind of helmet sticker with a light blue scheme though.

Reactions: MAD
I don't like it either, but The images floating around with the white helmet and the Vols baseball decal is really nice.

Reactions: MAD
I love our alternate uniforms, and I love changing it up to excite the players and recruits. The only thing I'd stick to my guns on is the power T on the helmet, I think that has to be our helmet decal. Only the power T.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back