Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

images

Your game day attire?

Lol Tin Man is that the retired Frog Man gear?

I agree always liked the way that looked, and I'm probably the only one but for some reason I liked the wide orange stripe on white pants we had for a year or 2 back in the early 2000s I think.
Only look I’ve actually HATED. Unless you count how yellow the Adidas orange was.

Reactions: Behr
The black cleats and number outline drive me nuts. They look terrible and out of place. They were a practical choice back in the day and in no way a tradition. In this day and age of easily color matched shoes and 4k tv they just look outdated and bush league. I wouldn't mind seeing the orange collar on the away jersey go away though. I guess I'm in the minority but the uniforms should be orange and white period. I liked the checker board stripe, but meh, the solid single stripe or double stripe look good too.
I agree with the black cleats. Keep orange and white shoes at least.

If you that’s the case and your going with all orange and white then don’t put grey on the road jesery’s either. Be consistent and just use orange and white.

This is what UT’s road jerseys should look like and they could go with white pants on some occasions as I like the storm trooper look too. View attachment 165679View attachment 165680
As someone mentioned. The single wide stripe on the helmet and double stripe on leg is odd.

I agree with the black cleats. Keep orange and white shoes at least.

I don't have strong feelings on the pants stripe(s), as long as it's not something crazy. I think a well done alt is fine. But, the normal home and away uniforms should be a clean orange and white. Adding the black again is a step in the wrong direction IMO. One thing the millenials have right is the minimalist style. People need to stop messing with our colors on anything but a once per year alt.

VN Store

Back