Unfortunately We Lady Vol Fans Are Becomming A Pitiful Lot

Holly will never out coach Geno.....Never....Never....Never.....Never.

But sometimes, talent will out. Don’t bet the house on it, but bigger upsets have happened. No way uconn takes us seriously. Barely getting in the tourney may make the LV’s a good shot for an upset. (Don’t rain on my parade. I’m just hoping we get the shot).

Teams we have lost to with less talent Missouri, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Georgia, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Alabama, and add an overtime win versus UAB. Teams that we have beat with more talent that would be 0. Records with teams with comparable talent Miss St 0 and 2, Stanford, Notre Dame, and South Carolina for and 0 and 5. So this is all you need to know about the Holly coaching ability. She doesn't beat the weaker teams and only one win against a comparable talented team Texas. She will be stomping on every UConn basket layup, uncontested three, and will not know what happened after we lose by 25 points. I don't think we get there but really don't look forward to it happening.

Reactions: lvocd
She will be stomping on every UConn basket layup, uncontested three, and will not know what happened after we lose by 25 points./QUOTE]

Only 25 points? Goodness, I'd take a 25-point loss as a near-win! lol

Seriously, the bottled-up hatred and desire for revenge that Connecticut has for Tennessee will inspire them to try to put their next game against Tennessee in their own record books for ending with them having the biggest margin of victory in their program's history.

25 points. lol

But sometimes, talent will out. Don’t bet the house on it, but bigger upsets have happened. No way uconn takes us seriously. Barely getting in the tourney may make the LV’s a good shot for an upset. (Don’t rain on my parade. I’m just hoping we get the shot).
First of all we need to get past UCLA, and if that happens, there is a little Maryland team we must beat. I do not see either of those teams taking us lightly. If by some miracle, the Lady Vols win their first two games, you can bet your sweet butt that Geno will not take us for granite, he will do everything he can to beat us into submission. Miracles have happened before, and can happen this time but I would not bet a nickel on it actually happening, and it is not because we lack the talent, because we do.

First of all we need to get past UCLA, and if that happens, there is a little Maryland team we must beat. I do not see either of those teams taking us lightly. If by some miracle, the Lady Vols win their first two games, you can bet your sweet butt that Geno will not take us for granite, he will do everything he can to beat us into submission. Miracles have happened before, and can happen this time but I would not bet a nickel on it actually happening, and it is not because we lack the talent, because we do.

When we get to Geno, we will be ready for him

VN Store

Back