Uneven Playing Field in College Baseball

I have said that all along.

But you’re Mr Know it All.

lol.
you are damn crazy as hell if you think vandy doesn’t use need based aid in baseball. You have lost any credibility you might possibly have ever had here with that incorrect take

lol.
you are damn crazy as hell if you think vandy doesn’t use need based aid in baseball. You have lost any credibility you might possibly have ever had here with that incorrect take

Where do you get that? I’ve said here all along the endowment at Vandy is used to fund spring sports athletes outside the athletic scholarship limits. You have confused me with someone else.

Where do you get that? I’ve said here all along the endowment at Vandy is used to fund spring sports athletes outside the athletic scholarship limits. You have confused me with someone else.

Lol. I asked you to clarify but after re reading your op I see I read it wrong. The word “just”
Is key.
my apologies as I am wrong in this case

Lol. I asked you to clarify but after re reading your op I see I read it wrong. The word “just”
Is key.
my apologies as I am wrong in this case

Accepted. We’re cool

And I apologize for the Mr Know it All. Not good on my part.

I hope you learned your lesson from that. Bad things can happen when making sober judgements. Be glad you were on a harmless forum when you chose poorly.

I beg your pardon, but VN is clearly where all the most important decisions are made and most crucial analysis is disclosed, with miscommunications quite likely leading to catastrophic ramifications.

Reactions: BruinVol and txbo
I beg your pardon, but VN is clearly where all the most important decisions are made and most crucial analysis is disclosed, with miscommunications quite likely leading to catastrophic ramifications.

Sobriety causes those miscommunications prof….be grateful nobody died.

I think the answer is to increase the number of scholarships but don't increase the number of players so that teams cannot continue to give a small percent to a lot of players. I think the answer would also be to increase the minimum %. I will disagree that I do not think the mid major guys would get any more consideration because they can't bring in any more players just give the ones they have more money. I do not see it happening because the smaller schools will not be able to afford it and they will continue to vote against it. The only way to solve it is to have another division or the SEC become it's own and add a few more schools.

Just stop

Your op said they used donations to their baseball program to fund their scholarships and I hate to tell you that’s flat ass wrong. Their need based aid has nothing to do with donations made to their baseball program.

and I can assure you there is no one here more knowledgeable about vandys scholarship advantage than I am. Im just tired of posters like yourself coming here and having to be corrected all the time with their lack of knowledge
go walk your cat DeChambeau

Powerful video and not really eye opening to those who have gone through the process. Most kids baseball/softball at Power 5 schools are playing extended travel ball. Talked with a dad yesterday from the west coast whos daughter is playing in the SEC and they are playing close to 20K a year. Title IX is the old way of thinking, look at following softball had this past summer at the regionals and WCWS on TV ratings. Max rosters across the board in baseball, softball and other equivalency sports to offer the same college tuition as football's 85 scholarship players. Is it right to ask in-state Nick Senzel to pay his first year at Tennessee but allow out of state QB2/3Quinten Dormady a free ride?

Reactions: NashvilleFan

VN Store

Back