Underdog Tennessee

Tnvolfan68

I have seen it several times today on diffrent sites alot of the "experts" are picking South Carolina to win.. This just might be the kick in the :shakeit: these boys need to start playing like the SECE leaders. This will definately go up on the Bullitein borads..

Not saying that they can't win - Lord knows they have scared us to death the last few years - but to pick them is a little nuts. The last 2 weeks they have lost to Ole Miss and put up 12 points in a comeback win at Kentucky - not exactly what I look for when I'm picking an underdog to win.

Vols were Dogs to Fla & UGA and we all know how that came out.
OT_196693_BORC_gators_7d.jpg

35174_256.jpg

2004 is over Baby!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With our OL seemigly more healthy than last week, I think we win in a close one!! I like being the "dog".

Attachments

• tommyg1_edited.JPG
    tommyg1_edited.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 0
BHAMVOL, that photo in your signature just made me go blind. :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

It's going to be a tough challenge.The guys know this is the big one that stands between us and a rematch with Auburn.Ole Lou is going to give us all we can handle.Go Volsssssssssssssss.

Originally posted by volunteer04@Oct 27, 2004 4:10 PM
Vols were Dogs to Fla & UGA and we all know how that came out.

Ut was favored by 3 in the Florida game, and for the post about losing to Ole Miss and only beating UK 12-7, Last week and the second half of the Ole miss Game, USC played without Pinkins and their second string QB.

I like being the underdog...makes the victory that much sweeter....so let the big underdog eat! grip and rip it! ...hey Otis wich underdog movie is that from?

Originally posted by BulldogFan04@Oct 28, 2004 3:58 PM
Ut was favored by 3 in the Florida game, and for the post about losing to Ole Miss and only beating UK 12-7, Last week and the second half of the Ole miss Game, USC played without Pinkins and their second string QB.

True, and unless something has changed, they won't have those QBs this week either. Pinkins has a rotator cuff injury in his throwing arm... meaning even if he plays, he won't be very accurate.

VN Store

Back