Under 19 trials photos

I wish Jordan was able to accept her invitation to try out because I think she would have made her third USA team in a row. She decided to stay committed to her school engagements which occurred during the first couple days of practice. The plus side for us means she will be on campus this summer with her teammates and also will be available for the summer trip they take and help them gel a bit faster 😃

Last edited:
I wish Jordan was able to accept her invitation to try out because I think she would have made her third USA team in a row. She decided to stay committed to her school engagements which occurred during the first couple days of practice. The plus side for us means she will be on campus this summer with her teammates and also will be available for the summer trip they take and help them gel a bit faster 😃

Why u wishing when u explained the reason. She's a smart lady. She's been there, done that! Now, she needs to focus on her school.

Why u wishing when u explained the reason. She's a smart lady. She's been there, done that! Now, she needs to focus on her school.

I’m wishing she could because SHE and her family said that she wished that she could take part.

It is an awesome experience for these young ladies and they get critiques and can really focus on different parts of their games.

But just so you know it wasn’t UT that kept her back it was her commitment for her high school so been there and done that doesn’t really apply here if you think it’s because she wants to be with her team at UT.

Did that answer your question? If not I can explain further if ya still aren’t understanding.

VN Store

Back